GDT: Ottawa @ Buffalo, 7pm edt, 10/08/2015

WildCard

Oh and Derrico? You are now officially released of the Filipino man 

Beauty!!  Still not sure what I'm going to go with but I just had to change it.  Great intro by the way man.

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hay wait a minute... I LIKE EICH avatar.... how did you come up with that?

Sabres' power play: Kane-Reinhart-Foligno, with Eichel-Ristolainen on point: and Moulson-O'Reilly-McGinn, with Ennis-Franson.

Man, I'm really disagreeing with nearly everything Bylsma has done in the past week or so :lol:

I don't like Foligno and McGinn on these units, and I don't like Eichel on the point (I want him on the wall). I feel like Girgensons brings what Foligno does but with more skill, and having Moulson/McGinn on the same unit seems kind of redundant given where they operate best on the ice. I'd probably also put Franson on the 1st unit (I assumed the primary reason for his signing was to captain the top PP unit) and Risto on the 2nd.

I don't mind eichel on the point, he has an ovechkin type of a shot.   Accurate and hard.

I'm probably going to have a sports-gasm tonight.

Blue Jays play the first postseason game i've seen since I was 4 years old.

Sabres play in the home opener to begin a season that I actually am excited about and get to root for wins.

Oh and some random Football game.

Let's Go Buffalo!! :w00t:

Sabres play in the home opener to begin a season that I actually am excited about and get to root for wins.

Also, now that the season has officially started, I have removed the Majestic Eichel-corn as my avatar and replaced it with the moment that finished the tank.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hay wait a minute... I LIKE EICH avatar.... how did you come up with that?

I'm very original :flirt:

I was 8.  Can't remember a sports day like this.  Going to my brothers in an hour to watch the Jays game and then having some family over (the non-leaf supporter ones) for the Sabres game tonight.  :beer:

Edited by Derrico

I'm pretty sure the Jays game starts at 2.

Did you not say you were going to have a sports-gasm TONIGHT and then mention Blue Jays?

I don't know about you, but I generally save my orgasms until the end of the night and not opening pitch.  :flirt:

Nice pointless nitpicking.

Especially since JJ was nearly 2 hours off on the game start time. If you're gonna nitpick get your own facts straight.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.