GDT: Ottawa @ Buffalo, 7pm edt, 10/08/2015

WildCard

I'm very original :flirt:

I was 8.  Can't remember a sports day like this.  Going to my brothers in an hour to watch the Jays game and then having some family over (the non-leaf supporter ones) for the Sabres game tonight.  :beer:

You're welcome  :beer:

Edited by Woods-Racer

Nice pointless nitpicking.

I don't know about you, but I generally save my orgasms until the end of the night and not opening pitch.  :flirt:

Especially since JJ was nearly 2 hours off on the game start time. If you're gonna nitpick get your own facts straight.

It was a friendly reminder that it is an afternoon game because you gave the impression you thought it was at night. They said last night the broadcast started in the afternoon what I THOUGHT was 2PM. I'm sorry I tried to help just in case you didn't know.

Jesus Christ, what the hell has gotten into this place the last couple of weeks?

John Vogl@BuffNewsVogl 14m14 minutes ago

Sabres' power play: Kane-Reinhart-Foligno, with Eichel-Ristolainen on point: and Moulson-O'Reilly-McGinn, with Ennis-Franson.

Man, I'm really disagreeing with nearly everything Bylsma has done in the past week or so :lol:

I don't like Foligno and McGinn on these units, and I don't like Eichel on the point (I want him on the wall). I feel like Girgensons brings what Foligno does but with more skill, and having Moulson/McGinn on the same unit seems kind of redundant given where they operate best on the ice. I'd probably also put Franson on the 1st unit (I assumed the primary reason for his signing was to captain the top PP unit) and Risto on the 2nd.

Pretty sure they are running an umbrella with Jack rolling between the left point and left half-wall. Kane will mirro, with Risto up high and Reinhart lurking from the corner into the high slot and Foligno crashing down low.

And if that bothers you, just think of the Brian Flynn/Josh Gorges lineup that Nolan trotted out there.

Edited by dudacek

Just watch this on loop, and you will be just fine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_76n2-KiFU

Such effortless speed by Eichel. He looks like he's out for a Saturday date-night around the rink with his honey and is actively pulling away from the leafs guy (Brown?). 

This, all-season long, this. "Oh brother we are not worthy" all season long! Let's Go BUF-FA-LO!

Pretty sure they are running an umbrella with Jack rolling between the left point and left half-wall. Kane will mirro, with Franson up high and Reinhart lurking from the corner into the high slot and Foligno crashing down low.

And if that bothers you, just think of the Brian Flynn/Josh Gorges lineup that Nolan trotted out there.

You're correct, Eichel said the same thing in an interview I posted in the Jack Eichel thread; it's not a traditional 2 point men pp

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.