Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

Wasn't it Roy or Leopold?

Sorry for the delayed response. No matter who got credit, It was Foligno that caused or created it and thus, the concept of Foligno was rebirthed.

According to Garrioch. Is he the guy nobody trusts?

It's not that I don't trust him. It's that I hate him with the intensity of a thousand suns.

That fat stupid smug face saying that snarky crap in the aftermath of Neil's hit on Drury? I swear to God - I'd do that guy physical harm if I ever saw him on the street.

It's not that I don't trust him. It's that I hate him with the intensity of a thousand suns.

That fat stupid smug ###### face saying that snarky crap in the aftermath of Neil's hit on Drury? I swear to God - I'd do that guy physical harm if I ever saw him on the street.

Remember that thread about wishing harm on players and everything being over the top so it should not be taken seriously?  Is this one of those times?  Because "I swear to God" seems to bring it a back to reality.

Or is this different?  Not being an ass... legitimately asking.. do you have reason to wish him harm due to his comments about Drury?

Remember that thread about wishing harm on players and everything being over the top so it should not be taken seriously?  Is this one of those times?  Because "I swear to God" seems to bring it a back to reality.

Or is this different?  Not being an ass... legitimately asking.. do you have reason to wish him harm due to his comments about Drury?

Also, remember when some dope (I think a Philly fan?) posted something physically threatening about Sidney Crosby in an online forum a couple years back?  I forget what the outcome was, and I can't seem to get a google search to find anything.

I absolutely do have reason and good cause. And I'd DO IT if given a chance.

I mean, of course I would do it! Why else would I post such a thought through an anonymous screen name on an internet message board?

And, hey pal, if you keep it up with this pedantry, I'll envision YOU walking right next to Garrioch when I give that fat a swift, firm push into oncoming traffic.

;)

Sorry LTS, but why do we have to be politically correct on a message board about sports?

I'm not sure I'd call it being PC. I think it's being a bit weirdly literal and, as I said above, pedantic.

We engage in all kinds of hyperbolic, metaphorical, ranting, raving, out-there talk on this board. I very rarely (and not in recent memory) take or mean these kinds of statements at face value. And I trust others are capable of the same discernment. 

I'm not sure I'd call it being PC. I think it's being a bit weirdly literal and, as I said above, pedantic.

We engage in all kinds of hyperbolic, metaphorical, ranting, raving, out-there talk on this board. I very rarely (and not in recent memory) take or mean these kinds of statements at face value. And I trust others are capable of the same discernment. 

Said much more eloquently than I did 

Ahhh, Brad Richards. The good ole days when he was supposed to come to BFLO as that one piece to push the Sabres over the top for Pegula's first full year.

Thankfully that Leino thing helped to ensure that Richards deal wouldn't have been one of the worst signings in team history.