Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

Are we sticking Samson with Kane and Ennis then? Why do you hate Samson like that? :p

That might be an interesting combo, health being a given. I could see that line actually clicking with Sam in the middle.

That might be an interesting combo, health being a given. I could see that line actually clicking with Sam in the middle.

I think we could put John Scott and Cody McCormick on a line with Reinhart and it would somehow work. That said, if Ennis is healthy next season I think he could do well with Reinhart and Kane. Of course in that Scenario you bump ROR to wing and Eichel to your 1st line center role.  Not sure he will be quite ready for that yet.

Kane and Ennis got speed and flair, just like Domi and Duclair. I like it.

Pretty sure this is what Nolan did in 14-15 :sick:

I laughed, then started to cry when I remembered this was true.

I think we could put John Scott and Cody McCormick on a line with Reinhart and it would somehow work. That said, if Ennis is healthy next season I think he could do well with Reinhart and Kane. Of course in that Scenario you bump ROR to wing and Eichel to your 1st line center role.  Not sure he will be quite ready for that yet.

Maybe not but with ROR on the wing he can support him defensively taking draws in the d zone. It would definitely lessen the burden on both over the course of the season.

AHL news: With Arizona moving their Springfield franchise out west to Tucson, the Florida Panthers announced they are moving their affiliate from Portland, Maine to Springfield.  Sucks for Portland, where the public funded $34 million for arena renovations just 2 years ago.

AHL news: With Arizona moving their Springfield franchise out west to Tucson, the Florida Panthers announced they are moving their affiliate from Portland, Maine to Springfield.  Sucks for Portland, where the public funded $34 million for arena renovations just 2 years ago.

This is why public money should not be used for sports.  Firm believer in that. Buffalo Bills want a new stadium, fine give them some tax breaks and land deals but the actual cost of building the thing is on the richest sports league in the USA

That Maine Hockey Journal guy who used to post here is going to be PISSED.

Caggiula would have been an upgrade on our lower six forward group for sure.  But, would he have been guaranteed a top six role, I doubt it.  Being realistic, he's not in Vesey's class as far as talent.  Vesey is the 6'3" type forward that we need with power in his game.  Surely nothing against Drake, who took the chance to get a top six role near Draisaitl or McDavid and ran with it.   Good luck Drake.  Vancouver made so much more sense for you.

Changes in Sunrise upcoming

Sounds like Dale Tallon will be moving to a President of Hockey Ops-style position in Florida. Tom Rowe as GM. Eric Joyce as AGM.

Would Joyce be an analytics whiz kid?