Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

They went 18-12-3 since February last year, that's pretty good in my book. 

Thought they were worse than that.  Seemed like it.  Winnipeg pulled away in April.  And Calgary held on.  I'd still be willing to bet on a down year for the Kings.

Edited by EastsideOasis

Matt Hunwick wearing number 2 in Toronto is kinda weird. I kinda figured it was one of those unofficially retired numbers.

Why would 2 be retired in Toronto?  It's been continually in use and I can't think of a star who wore it.  

Edited by eleven

Panarin looking good for the Hawks in Brooklyn

That place looked goofy no? Just read up on Barcleys Center, was not designed with hockey in mind. Ice not centered, nor is scoreboard. Lot of obstructed view seats. Just looked weird when my son and I watched the 3rd and OT.

just be careful buying tickets there for a Sabre game.

Babcock should have stayed in Detroit. Larkin is going to be a superstar in this league. I know is was just the Leafs but he's pretty darn good. Another Red Wing Gem not found in the top of the draft.

Yeah they waited all the way to 15th overall to pick him. :unsure:

Yeah they waited all the way to 15th overall to pick him. :unsure:

Also realize that they're plugging him into a line that was already very good with excellent chemistry.... and he happened to click with them.  And the whole Red Wings team has a fully functional system.

Just thought I'd throw this out there.

Not sure if you guys and gals south of the boarder can access the CBC Sports app for android, or (whatever it is called) for Apple devices, but the app has a special for the month of October where you can stream the western (if I recall correctly) games ... late HNIC games ... live for free.