Trade ideas and speculation

Hoss

I just think 2 Canadian sports radio yobs speculating about PK being traded is not credible.

More directly:  there is NFW the Habs are trading PK.

But if they were, and if the Sabres ended up with #3 overall, I would trade that pick for PK in a heartbeat, and there aren't many assets that the Sabres have that I would refuse to include as sweeteners.

I just think 2 Canadian sports radio yobs speculating about PK being traded is not credible.

More directly:  there is NFW the Habs are trading PK.

But if they were, and if the Sabres ended up with #3 overall, I would trade that pick for PK in a heartbeat, and there aren't many assets that the Sabres have that I would refuse to include as sweeteners.

I think it's an easily plausible scenario, and not just because I'd advocated it before. They have nothing to build around other than him. Sell him now while he has his most worth and you have another high pick to build around

Damn, can't believe I didn't think of this

RNH + ---- + ----- <=> PK Subban

Travis Yost ‎@travisyost

There's like six players in the world I'd trade Taylor Hall straight up for. I think Subban is one.

Picks and Prospects. What would the Sabres need to give up. Risto, 16 or 17 1st and what else?

A top 3 in this draft? (That was my proposition.)  If they want rid of him, that's it.

They can keep him otherwise, even if he's my favorite non-Sab.

A lower pick, well then we start talking extras.

Artemi Panarin has officially locked down $2.575M in performance bonuses. It'll cost the #blackhawks at least one player next season.

Per Chris Johnston

Way to go Jack.  Tanking to hurt the Blackhawks.

Artemi Panarin has officially locked down $2.575M in performance bonuses. It'll cost the #blackhawks at least one player next season.

Per Chris Johnston

Good for him, good for the rest of the league, bad for the Hawks.  He's 24, entering his NHL prime (24-27).  Jack will be there in 5 years.  Scarry good thought.

Has anyone talked about Toby Enstrom? I'm not sure what he's like now, but he was decent a few years ago. LHD that might be cheaper than other trade options.

From what I've seen here, he's been a huge liability out there. He also gets pushed around a lot. Most of the Jets fans around here don't think very much of him.

Has anyone talked about Toby Enstrom? I'm not sure what he's like now, but he was decent a few years ago. LHD that might be cheaper than other trade options.

I've lightly touched on it. Not a huge fan, but he'd be an upgrade for cheaper than other options if we strike out on our preferred choices.

From Joe Haggerty

Sometimes tough to gauge the validity of these things, but there are whispers of Jimmy Vesey interest in Buffalo, and playing w/Jack Eichel

The Eichel Effect

If this is the case I wonder if GMTM trades a pick to be able to get him signed and in for Dev Camp

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.