WildCard

Don't get that, sir. I just get this black screen that's now on channel 2.

Tampa too slow to get Bishop off, IMO.

Huh?  I didn't even know the game was on regular NBC.  Thought it was cable NBCSports only.   

Depending upon your location in WNY, CBC might be in antenna range.

Regular NBC with no issues here.

Huh? I didn't even know the game was on regular NBC. Thought it was cable NBCSports only.

Yeah it's NBC, and I have DirecTV and cannot find another channel with the game, so I dunno! Thanks for the help though, game over anyway

Yeah it's NBC, and I have DirecTV and cannot find another channel with the game, so I dunno! Thanks for the help though, game over anyway

DirecTV apparently had an issue tonight.

It's one game but that's a tough loss for Tampa. Really dominated the first half and then just coasted for the rest of the game.

:w00t: That's one of the worst I've seen yet.

Teravainen.

That's awesome. However you spell it, it was a great play.

-

Let's hope Tampa learns from this and plays hard the entire game next time.

Not sure I'm a fan of Callahan. That bad angle shot at the end was just stupid.

Color me shocked.  I really thought that TB would have this one (and the series in either 4 or 5, as I said in a post I no longer can find).  Horrible, HORRIBLE play in the third.  Like "fire the coach" horrible.

Cool! Had company over to watch the game on the big screen. Thanks DirecTV! Lost the game with about 4:00 left. Since it was game 1 I guess I wont consider going back to TW yet but WTF!!

Huh?  I didn't even know the game was on regular NBC.  Thought it was cable NBCSports only.   

5 of the 7 are scheduled to be on NBC (not SN), that's pretty awesome for me, since I don't have cable.

You have to say it like a German SS officer though to get correct pronounciation.

I bought the "Nordic NHL Players for Dummies" book.

I'm willing to help with Tallinder as well.......

From what I recall, he needs no help with that sort of thing.

Wait...... maybe he did need the help of a couple other guys.   :o

If anyone wants to make a lot of money working for an NHL team, figure out how to stop coaches and players from going into Alamo mode.

IMO, alamo mode is just a small part of the defense first strategy that plagues the NHL.

I hate the the NHL has become a defense first league.  Teams that don't have the offensive firepower, just check, block shots, interfere with, neutral zone trap, etc... in order to win games....and save coaches jobs.  Even the best offensive teams take a defense first posture in the playoffs when it is "win or go home", which leads to a game like last night where you have great offensive talent on both sides, yet they combine for 44 shots on goal.

You must have missed the tank :P

Point taken.

What tank?  - "This statement brought to you by Selective Memory Erasers, Inc."

I like TB's PP. Surprised they're allowed to get set up so many times.

Ted Black's? wha.....? oh.. nevermind.

Bottom line Chicago is that damn good.  Read an article by LeBrun talking about Coach Q's lineup change during the game to split Toews and Kane and immediately causing problems.  Coaching.. it's where it's at.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.