WildCard

The way he ends every sentence with the players name during play calling is getting annoying.

Flicks it to Saad.... feathers to Kane.... finessed to Hossa.... who gets rattled by Hedman

Excellent comment by Spndnchz...preceded by an interesting insight from Nucci...followed by some sharp criticism from Thanes16....shot by Toews stopped by Bishop.  

What a shot.

Holy Jesus.

Wicked.

The Cup broadcast is seriously bumped to NBCSN because of American Ninja Warrior? What a terrible TV rights contract. I'm assuming that will be rectified if NBC keeps the rights when it's time for a new deal...right?

THIS.... Just came here to b!tch about that myself. Un-freaking believable.

You two are exactly what the problem is with this country.  Bad enough that we elected an Arab president.  Now you mock the training of our Ninja Warriors.  Our Ninja Warriors are important for the defense of our homeland.  They are the future TSA agents that will protect us from illegal saline solution smuggling through airport checkpoints.

On the sports side, these fine Ninja Warriors are species of athletic prowess.  They are not just athletic, but mother- NINJA athletic.  In future years, we will watch them compete just as past generations watched Gretzky, LaFleur, et al.

I just think the whole thing is small-minded.

And the Golden State Warriors--who take their name from the Ninja Warriors and who represent decades of graduates who attended Golden State--have an issue with you, too.

This game is awesome.

No doubt!  That 4 on 4 stuff was crazy.

And that play where Hossa got tripped...smart penalty!  Saved a goal.  But what a great, patient play by Hossa to go around the defender and Bishop...would have been an easy layup but for the trip.

Bishop is clearly playing injured. I don't know why he's starting, Chicago knows he's injured, too.

They're doing everything to hit him, too. I love how Toews makes every effort to run into him, but gets the star call and they score on the PP.

And it's not like Vasilyevsky (sp?) is any worse than Crawford. He's just young.

I think we might see V. start the 2nd period.

Bishop seemed to tweak his injury a few minutes ago.  It seems lower body.

*EDIT*

Well, maybe not!  I'm surprised he's still in there.  I think this is a mistake.

Edited by Kruppstahl

Watching him move I can tell you right now that it's a groin injury. I know what it looks like to try to play through one. I've had to. And he's hurting.

Seems like they need to shut him down for his own good.

Seems like they need to shut him down for his own good.

They're insane not to. I don't know why they're letting him play. He's obviously hurt. I almost wonder if Cooper is letting him play on purpose as a way to jump start the team. The players probably know he's hurt so now they have to play their best to help him.

I thought it looked like his left knee but it could easily be a groin or maybe a quad too.

He's definitely hurting.

It's a groin because of how he's hunching when he's not moving. That forward lean is trying to take the tension off that injured groin.

I can feel it while I'm watching him. Ugh.

I wish I was witty, this sounds too tee'd up to just let slide. 

-----------------------

Chicago starts the third with a 2 on 2, and shows how to make it a 2 on 1 without dumping and chasing and getting the defense to turn and chase the puck carrier. Fun, Fun, Fun hockey.

Well that was bound to happen.

Edited by Woods-Racer

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.