WildCard

I was wondering who was the driving force in Ottawa behind the Ben Bishop for Cory Conacher deal. Was it GMTM or his uncle?

Conacher showed great potential early on, so it was seen at the time as favoring Ottawa. Here's an article about the trade:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/senators-trade-goalie-ben-bishop-to-lightning-for-centre-cory-conacher/article10728289/?service=mobile

Versteeg got what he should have:  2 mins and a sore jaw.  No reason to go into a goalie like that.

Disagree. He was sprinting down the ice and tried to make a move towards the net/make a move across the goal mouth. He lost the puck and got cut off by the Tampa player so in he went to Bishop

Disagree. He was sprinting down the ice and tried to make a move towards the net/make a move across the goal mouth. He lost the puck and got cut off by the Tampa player so in he went to Bishop

I'm with Eleven on this one.

We will disagree.  The refs saw it my way.  And we all know that NHL refs are ALWAYS right.  Right?

Chicago just waits till the 3rd!

That's a good point. I had forgotten about their history in this playoffs. They usually wait until overtime.

-

On a completely different note, when did commercials stop using the word "melted" and start using the word "melty"?

They really do think we're idiots, don't they?

That's a good point. I had forgotten about their history in this playoffs. They usually wait until overtime.

-

On a completely different note, when did commercials stop using the word "melted" and start using the word "melty"?

They really do think we're idiots, don't they?

They don't think.  They know.

OMG MELTY!  *swoon*

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.