WildCard

Once the summer is upon me, if my Sabres are not in it, I have a hard time finding the interest.  I would rather be outside or doing just about anything else. 

You must not really enjoy hockey then. This years playoffs were great to watch. Some of the best hockey I've seen in along time

You must not really enjoy hockey then. This years playoffs were great to watch. Some of the best hockey I've seen in along time

au contraire mon frere

I really enjoy hockey.  But when the weather is nice and the choice is to be outdoors, it can't compete.  I watched the first couple of rounds, but then the urge to get active again overwhelmed my desire to sit and watch hockey.  I was in Yellowstone Park for a couple of the games..  Hmmm Yellowstone or hockey..  No brainer.  I don't doubt they were great to watch, but so were bear, elk, moose and bison.

That core of 7 is about to look real different in the next two seasons 

Hjalmarsson, Hossa, Kane, Keith, Seabrook, Sharp, and Toews

Sharp is almost gone, he may be on another team before the draft even.

Aside from him though they are likely ok.

Hossa will eventually retire, and I highly doubt they don't move heaven and earth to keep Seabrook. Keith loves the guy so hell, the Blackhawks may end up doing under the table dealings with Toews, Kane, and Keith giving Seabrook money and him signing at his present rate.

Had Kane and Toews known the cap would be not be going up I wouldn't be surprised if they wouldn't of taken the 10mil contracts. Probably more like 9mil. 

au contraire mon frere

I really enjoy hockey.  But when the weather is nice and the choice is to be outdoors, it can't compete.  I watched the first couple of rounds, but then the urge to get active again overwhelmed my desire to sit and watch hockey.  I was in Yellowstone Park for a couple of the games..  Hmmm Yellowstone or hockey..  No brainer.  I don't doubt they were great to watch, but so were bear, elk, moose and bison.

Like you, I'll take Yellowstone over hockey any day.  One of the most amazing places I've been too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.