Sabres player notes 2014-15 (callups, injuries, practice notes)

Hoss

I would suggest that at the moment Pysyk is the second best defenceman on the roster after Bogosian.

Two games, two points, two wins.

Tim Murray has seen enough.

Who posted that calling him up was going to ruin the tank?

Take a bow.

Edited by Djuda Chekhov

Well-done, GM TM.

(And, seriously: That young man's gonna be a fine blueliner next year, eh?)

Can't wait for this to be the last year of the 'tank'.  I'm really looking forward to seeing some of these kids next year.  We will likely still struggle but not having to watch guys like Strachan and Flynn is going to be a blessing.

I thought he's looked very good and I liked McCabe's game as well.  Our D will be exciting next season.

Bogo - Gorges

Risto - Zad

Pysyk - Weber

McCabe?

if we don't win the shart and draft Hannifin then it looks like someone will have to be traded.

Can't wait for this to be the last year of the 'tank'.  I'm really looking forward to seeing some of these kids next year.  We will likely still struggle but not having to watch guys like Strachan and Flynn is going to be a blessing.

I thought he's looked very good and I liked McCabe's game as well.  Our D will be exciting next season.

Bogo - Gorges

Risto - Zad

Pysyk - Weber

McCabe?

if we don't win the shart and draft Hannifin then it looks like someone will have to be traded.

I would think the pick would be traded.

I would think the pick would be traded.

That's possible but I guess it would depend on return.  I haven't focused in on Hannifin too much but at one point he was the clear cut third best player in the draft and is compared favorably to Seth Jones.  If we drop a spot or two I would be fine with it if we are getting back something worthwhile.  Hopefully a guy that can fit into next years lineup rather than a 2016 2nd or something to that effect.

I'd hope for McCabe to swap in for Weber.

Ya if management feels he's ready for the big club I'd assume McCabe would go in for Weber so that he keeps playing.  If not then Weber plays on that bottom pair and some other vet comes in as the 7th swingman.

And he will paint the boards with the other team's blood if they touch his goalie.  I have seen some of this attitude rub off on Risto.

Zadorov is always itching for the big hit.  Risto is more selective, but when it's warranted I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end.  It seems like Zadorov plays on raw emotion while Risto has ice in his veins.  He delivers a hit not so much for the emotional high but for the grim satisfaction of a job well done.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.