Sabres player notes 2014-15 (callups, injuries, practice notes)

Hoss

Maybe something you can include in your summary next time? ;)

I hope it doesn't look like I'm complaining about your post.  The rest was pretty straightforward, that one line just looked odd.

But you're supposed to know to read it all in Tim Murray's deadpan voice, picturing Tim Murray's deadpan face!

(just like this post)

Yeah, that was mostly TM deadpan. The context was him talking about players going to the world cup, and Kenny Holland never having to worry too much on trade deadline, i.e. first world problems.

Again, context. He was having some fun with Petey and Sylvester.

Yea, you should probably specify a bit with your summary.

But you're supposed to know to read it all in Tim Murray's deadpan voice, picturing Tim Murray's deadpan face!

(just like this post)

It's a shame that basically all of my experience with Tim Murray comments has come in the printed form.  I know that I'm missing out on some good stuff.

Shrader check out some of the audio vault stuff on WGR then. Today's classic GMTM for me? When it was said to him "I know you don't have a crystal ball" he interrupts the question and says actually I do and I rubbing it right now lol

• 2 weeks later...

this is the thread i was looking for

Sabres aanounced on social media that they're giving away trading cards at the next home game against the Islanders...

TMswhje.jpg

...and are already catching ###### for that great action shot of Enroth.

I don't know if it's the weird glare / lighting, but the Foligno pic looks like a terrible Photoshop job to me, haha.

GMTM sounds like he doesn't have a care in the world, except for his uncle.  He's either stupid and incompetent, or smart and patient.

Here is hoping he is very stupid and very incompetent, because we are competing for number one place, and I am number one tank fan.  Tee hee!  Go, LOL, Sabres!

I think he is most stupid and incompetent in NHL history, but record does not show this yet.  Tee hee! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Damn autocorrect

lol sorry, couldn't resist.  Nolan is being cagey about both injuries:

http://www.wgr550.com/pages/20939922.php?contentType=4&contentId=16851080

I asked Nolan if Gorges could be out for the year with what he describes as a lower body injury. Nolan said, “I’m not too sure about that yet, we’ll see. He’s going to get a second opinion here and see where he goes with that. We’ll just cross our fingers and see what happens.” I asked again if it’s going to be long term and Nolan said, “It could be, you just never know.”

lol sorry, couldn't resist. Nolan is being cagey about both injuries:

http://www.wgr550.com/pages/20939922.php?contentType=4&contentId=16851080

Thanks for the info, crazy to lose our top pairing of Myers and gorges within a week. Although it sounds like bogo played very well. Edited by Derrico

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.