Rochester Americans 2014-2015

spndnchz

More on Cam Burt from the D&C

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/hockey/2015/02/19/rochester-amerks-cameron-burt/23712583/

Burt will look a little different on the ice, however. After piling up more points than anyone in RIT's history as an NCAA Division I program as a center, he is now a defenseman.

Burt ranks second among ECHL defensemen in scoring with 4 goals, 32 assists and 36 points in 45 games for the Florida Everblades.

Does this help the Amerks sell tickets?

Probably not. His maturity issues and selfish play really soured the fans on him after that Frozen Four run. He was a good player if the team was winning but if they were getting beat he shut down. Bad penalties, trying to do everything himself.

I'm glad to see him get a shot again, maybe he's grown as a player. I won't hold my breath though.

Probably not. His maturity issues and selfish play really soured the fans on him after that Frozen Four run. He was a good player if the team was winning but if they were getting beat he shut down. Bad penalties, trying to do everything himself.

I'm glad to see him get a shot again, maybe he's grown as a player. I won't hold my breath though.

So this means the giant Burt face will be back in Blue Cross Arena, right? 

Definitely hope his time as a Dman has taught him the whole team aspect. Army of One Cam Burt was frustrating. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like McCabe could be out for the rest of the year. Got drilled last night (Wednesday) in Utica skating out of his own end and was caught with his head down. He was knocked out cold before he slammed face first into the ice. He was bleeding pretty bad. Spent the night in a Utica hospital. Talk about a double whammy....suffering a concussion AND having to spend the night in a Utica hospital.

Edited by Claude Balls

Looks like McCabe could be out for the rest of the year. Got drilled last night (Wednesday) in Utica skating out of his own end and was caught with his head down. He was knocked out cold before he slammed face first into the ice. He was bleeding pretty bad. Spent the night in a Utica hospital. Talk about a double whammy....suffering a concussion AND having to spend the night in a Utica hospital.

Depends on which Utica hospital lol

Amerks vs Bulldogs tonight. More people at blue cross than I've seen in a long while. My wife is a ticketing guru and her estimate was 9,000. Bagnall is finally back and kicked ass. Literally. Lots of fights. Game misconducts. Grigs had a real nice hit and a beautiful wrist shot for a goalthat popped the water bottle off the net. Two Amerks

goals waved off. Bulldogs win it on a pp goal with a minute left. 3-2.

Given the AHL teams moving next season, here is my version of how I think the league should be realigned:

Atlantic Division: St Johns, Portland, Springfield, Providence, Bridgeport, Hartford, Albany

North Division: Utica, Syracuse, Rochester, Toronto, Binghamton, Wilkes Barre-Scranton, Hershey, Lehigh Valley

MidWest Division: Lake Erie, Grand Rapids, Chicago, Milwaukee, Winnipeg, Rockford, Iowa, Charlotte

West Division: San Jose, Bakersfield, Stockton, Ontario, San Diego, San Antonio, Texas

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.