Rochester Americans 2014-2015

spndnchz

Reinhart will NOT play tonight or tomorrow. Has a nagging injury.

This org is killing me.  

Will be interesting to see if there's any crowd reaction to Sabres score at BCA. I highly doubt they'd use PA, but from people keeping watch on phones or out of town scoreboard.

This org is killing me.

Will be interesting to see if there's any crowd reaction to Sabres score at BCA. I highly doubt they'd use PA, but from people keeping watch on phones or out of town scoreboard.

Don't forget the game on in the hallways during intermission!!

Don't forget the game on in the hallways during intermission!!

I will see you there!  :beer:

Thinking further, Friday night break-down at BCA:

33% Amerks die-hards = don't care, probably angry about Tank (Amerks suck)

33% Non-hockey fans there for something to do (Perinton Ambulance group outing tonight for example)

15% General hockey fans (most of my son's teammates (also group outing tonight) are bandwagon fans of other teams)

17% Sabres fans first   :thumbsup:

1% Cotton Eyed Curt

Grigorenko sent back to Rochester. Which other players on our roster will go down for the last few regular season games?

Would expect Larsson, Dalpe, Varone, and Ruwehdel to all go back. Might as well let Hackett go back too.

Any other Amerks up on emergency callup?

Anyone post anything about Mark Pysyk?  He was skating with the team this morning. 

If there's one thing Mark Pysyk doesn't want to see again: a doctor. He will see the ice again this weekend, though: http://on.rocne.ws/1OaPRGX 

Best news I've heard since TM told me the Sabres were going to be getting a better coach.

So he's better or just ignoring it?

Seems like whatever happened isn't something that is a permanent medical condition.  Sometimes people just short circuit.

Ullmark being out 4-6months will impact the Americans as he was scheduled to come over to the US this summer.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.