Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

To be clear I have no issues with this contract. That said, I think Bergeron should fire his agent.

Well if I run the math, Bergeron is equal or better than Krejci in most scoring categories so I agree. Their career numbers per game (pg):

Bergeron 0.28GPG, 0.47APG, 0.22PPPG

Krecji 0.22GPG, 0.53 APG, 0.18PPPG

I should note that probably 2 weeks after the fantasy hockey draft I may post my 10 ten center list with all the stats I looked at. Krecji and Bergeron are outside the top 10 but still interesting to see the break down.

Edited by LGR4GM

I'm sure I'm dumb for not knowing about this, but care to elaborate?

IIRC, he cheated on his wife with her brother's then wife. He then eloped with his sister-in-law, basically.

I have a question. If he gets divorced again, are his kids still cousins?

Edited by SwampD

There have been a few instances where guys have gone to a team's camp on a try out basis and signed with a different team. It's rare, but it has happened

Oh yea, that's a definite possibility. I imagine some teams will be keeping an eye on him at Rangers camp. If the Rangers start saying good things other teams will probably start calling.

Oh yea, that's a definite possibility. I imagine some teams will be keeping an eye on him at Rangers camp. If the Rangers start saying good things other teams will probably start calling.

I could just imagine Tim Murray calling...

"Hello? Is this Ville Leino's agent? It is, great." *Click* blocks number on all Sabres phones.

I could just imagine Tim Murray calling...

"Hello? Is this Ville Leino's agent? It is, great." *Click* blocks number on all Sabres phones.

Cute, except we're talking about Ryan Malone.

Chris Nichols@NicholsOnHockey 52s

Also on Ryan Malone: Well-placed source tells NY Post he's been cleared by NHL to sign a contract. Not likely to face fine or suspension.

Who does he sign with?

He's already going to camp with the rangers.

Edited by Neuvirths Glove

I guess this belongs here, I don't think it's worthy of a thread. Three sleeper teams, one of which near and dear to us:

http://www.huffingto...kusaolp00000592

I wish authors would stop saying this is the last season the Islanders will play on Long Island. Where do they think Brooklyn is situated? I know, culturally, they are different places, but find another way to word it that isn't so completely incorrect.

I can't wait for Friday I have been waiting for the Sabres to start back up. This should be one interesting season. I still want them to finish at the bottom this one last time. And that will and hopefully be the last time they ever finish last. I just like the fact they could get McDavid or Eichel. At least finishing last getting you Eichel. Win Win in my mind. Then with the Islanders pick going to be routing against the Islanders all season even though I think they are going to be much better than people think. The only question I have with them is defense. It's going to be interesting.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.