Second Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

I know a lot of Pen fans want Bylsma gone which is precisely the reason I hope he stays.

I live in an area where there is a high number of passionate Pens fans and this is the first year they've all said they want Bylsma fired.

Ryan Miller in net with Jacques Martin behind the bench..............................................

I was out walking my brother's dog, what'd I miss?

Not sure, I was looking for a translator.

I don't think there is anything quite as satisfying as seeing Cindy Crosby completely self-destruct like the little bitch that he is. Maybe someday they can deflate his ego enough to the point where he might be a difference maker again. He is not captain material, he should be stripped of his C next year until he grows up.

As soon as Sabres fans see this stuff as simply what it takes to win in the playoffs, that'll be when the Sabres are back to actually playing in the playoffs. All teams do this and the Bruins didn't do anything any other team doesn't do going into game 7. No fines or suspensions warranted. Watch the end of the Pens/Rags game, same thing.

…man, I can't wait to see the Sabres "gooning it up" at the end of a game 6…

Only a classless team with no respect (Boston) does that. I hope our boys never stoop to that level. Disrespecting your opponent is never a good Idea. Want proof? Tune into CBC at 6:30/C

He's handsome, and he squirted stuff on sindey crosby :blush:

bet that's the most expensive facial hank has paid for

giphy.gif

Bet it's not the only one Crosby's ever gotten....

Annnndddd let the Penguin metldown begin

Thanks to all you. That made my day ( I know it is late)

Back to hockey.

I love that the Rangers won.

I also loved the fight Minni gave to Chicago. They lost with pride, grit and great fight.

So hopefully the Canadians hunt down the bear tonight. Boston is the favorite of course but in game 7 nearly anything can happen, right?

Edited by LaLaLaFontaine

Ryan Miller in net with Jacques Martin behind the bench..............................................

Not sure, I was looking for a translator.

I don't think there is anything quite as satisfying as seeing Cindy Crosby completely self-destruct like the little bitch that he is. Maybe someday they can deflate his ego enough to the point where he might be a difference maker again. He is not captain material, he should be stripped of his C next year until he grows up.

I'd like to see you take half the beating that kid took in this series!

If you don't like it, then don't watch playoff hockey. It has always been this way, even during the two years we were allowed to win a lot of games in the regular season. In fact, last night was tame in comparison. Go back and watch the Dallas/ NJ finals. Someone got crosschecked in the face and there were teeth on the ice at the end of a game. I didn't hear either fan base complain at the time. That just made them want their guys to smash the other guys harder the next game.

And they all still shook hands at the end of the series.

That series was pre lockout before the rules changed drastically. Pretty much renders that point invalid

Fun Fact Time:

Chicago has won 8 games. Therefore, they have 8 GWG. Toews or Kane have scored the GWG 7/8 times.

Also I think Tampa now get a first (instead of a second) from the Rangers as they have made the conference final

Edited by ThirtyEight

Guest Sloth

Kane is clutch. He has an off the chart sense of where to be as play unfolds. Kane's hands are super fast. Too bad I didn't stay up to finish watching the game. :wallbash:

I'd like to see you take half the beating that kid took in this series!

Star players take a beating all the time. Players like Toews find a away around it. Malkin was far more productive for the Pens. Crosby withered away. Did they say he has 1 goal in this last 17 playoff games? Even then, it's their shaky goal-tending that hurt them. And I have to think that missing Orpik didn't help.

Still.. Rangers played a solid game. Pens are gone. I think I'd be looking to offload Neal either through CBO or a trade. He only seems to hurt the Pens with his dumb penalties.

I was saying all year that Pittsburgh needed to trade for Miller, but after that series I now think they should've traded for Ott.

I wonder whether Pittsburgh will go after Barry Trotz if they can Bylsma?

If the Caps were smart, they'd hire Trotz before Pittsburgh has the chance.

Kane's too small to play in BFLO.

If you're small you have to be highly skilled and obviously Kane is just that.

If the Caps were smart, they'd hire Trotz before Pittsburgh has the chance.

I think Trotz wants the Vancouver job because he is from near there, but he is sitting back and talking to a lot of teams, which is smart. He's already met with several (Florida, Carolina, etc.). Pittsburgh could win a Cup with a guy like Trotz behind the bench.

I think Trotz wants the Vancouver job because he is from near there, but he is sitting back and talking to a lot of teams, which is smart. He's already met with several (Florida, Carolina, etc.). Pittsburgh could win a Cup with a guy like Trotz behind the bench.

Well, I would guess that most coaches would find the Penguins' job to be the most attractive of any of the openings due to the presence of Crosby and Malkin.

Well, I would guess that most coaches would find the Penguins' job to be the most attractive of any of the openings due to the presence of Crosby and Malkin.

Yeah, Vancouver does not have a whole lot to work with right now. They had a window of opportunity and it has closed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.