Second Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

That penalty to that dirty Pe-rick Boychuck was the icing on the cake for me. You idiot.

And watching Lucic shake his head at the end like he was in denial...priceless

Beautiful.

Now I can start enjoying the playoffs without worry. F$ck you Boston and your fans can suck a fat one

And this--it's like a weight off of the shoulders. The thugs are gone!

Darren Dreger@DarrenDreger 4m

Dale Weise accuses Lucic of being classless and disrespectful with his comments in the handshake. Won't say what was said.

Pierre asked PK Subban what Lucic said during the handshake and PK said he didn't want to talk about it, that Lucic was probably a little mad. Milan Lucic is a total scumbag. I even saw Thornton saying good game to Montreal players.

I voted Montreal all the way to victory and I don't feel dirty in the slightest.

###### you Boychuk. ###### you Chara. ###### you Marchand. ###### you Thornton.

And ###### you and your crybaby face Lucic.

Hoisted on your own ###### petard.

Enjoy your summer.

(On another bright note, who else had a Montreal Rangers eastern final?)

I voted Montreal all the way to victory and I don't feel dirty in the slightest.

###### you Boychuk. ###### you Chara. ###### you Marchand. ###### you Thornton.

And ###### you and your crybaby face Lucic.

Hoisted on your own ###### petard.

Enjoy your summer.

(On another bright note, who else had a Montreal Rangers eastern final?)

Now Boychuck, now Chara, now Lucic, now Campbell!

On Marchand, on Krejci, on Bourque, on Thornton!

To the dressing room! To the end of the hall!

###### each of you, ###### you one and all!

Edited by Eleven

#BostonWrong

It's beyond "hey it's one or two people." It's a racist culture there and always has been. (In the photo linked below, I do not believe for one second that Mr. Rakes is "misrepresented.")

http://www.usnews.co...mous-photograph

....is that guy serious? "misleading," really? How is there any difference between spearing him with the flag and merely "swinging" it at him?? He writes like missing on the first swing somehow absolves him of the fact that he subsequently was "beaten with an American flag."

I'm actually at a loss for words on how that event can be misinterpreted to be anything other than a hate crime. Sure Kelly is trying to help the black guy, but he's the only one: they're at a protest specifically centered around racial issues. That context alone should be all you need when evaluating that picture.

Great picture though, glad to know more about something historical like that.

Edited by WildCard

I have been waiting a long time to say this, P.K. Subban is the kind of defender you build your team around I don't think there is another defender in the league i would take over him. I had been holding back on that for awhile, I was waiting to see some self restraint from PK on something that would be understandable to get riled up about. taking whatever that "Thug" and scumbag Lucic had to say in the handshake line and downplaying it instead of making a circus out of it..... thats class and that is what a winner does. Congrats PK and tommorrow when your asked about the bananas stick it to boston ######dom and tell the reporters you had no idea how kind the boston fans are and how did they know i was a bit low on potassium.

....is that guy serious? "misleading," really? How is there any difference between spearing him with the flag and merely "swinging" it at him?? He writes like missing on the first swing somehow absolves him of the fact that he subsequently was "beaten with an American flag."

I'm actually at a loss for words on how that event can be misinterpreted to be anything other than a hate crime. Sure Kelly is trying to help the black guy, but he's the only one: they're at a protest specifically centered around racial issues. That context alone should be all you need when evaluating that picture.

Great picture though, glad to know more about something historical like that.

Wow. It was in my high school history book, and I'm not that old! It's an iconic image of America during the Civil Rights Era. And that culture survives in Buffalo, too, but it is more subverted.

I have been waiting a long time to say this, P.K. Subban is the kind of defender you build your team around I don't think there is another defender in the league i would take over him. I had been holding back on that for awhile, I was waiting to see some self restraint from PK on something that would be understandable to get riled up about. taking whatever that "Thug" and scumbag Lucic had to say in the handshake line and downplaying it instead of making a circus out of it..... thats class and that is what a winner does. Congrats PK and tommorrow when your asked about the bananas stick it to boston ######dom and tell the reporters you had no idea how kind the boston fans are and how did they know i was a bit low on potassium.

There is not a Sabre whom I wouldn't trade straight up for Subban, and I would have said this when Miller was still a Sabre, too. I don't always love his attitude (he can get sulky--kind of like Vanek, maybe?), but damn, that guy has every skill that a defenseman needs. Bigtime.

Edited by Eleven

Out of risk of completely humiliating myself, I'm going to refrain from describing how elated I am that the Bruins lost.

They are classless, dirty, whiny ######..... they mimic their coach. I don't think anything else needs to be said that we don't already know.

Karma's a bitch.

Edited by JJFIVEOH

I got out of work in time to catch the 3rd, gotta say I'm elated about the outcome, and hilarious that chara put the 3rd one in...... Lucic makes Kaleta look like a candy striper handing out free meals in Ethiopia, someone should just readjust his beak for him one of these days..... Talking like that in the line should send a message around the league to all players to show him zero respect

If Lucic was a baby in line....then I have lost respect.

That is a sanctified place. If you are a puss...just be quiet. But it's for pillow talk and shrink work.....

I think Sabrespace needs a handshake line one day. Preferably with lots of alcohol.....

Probably better than a conga line unless it's a reeeeaaaaly short one.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.