Second Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

Funny, I've been led to believe only jealous, bitter, pathetic Sabres fans would do something like this...

I think they tried to honor the bet as best they could; I doubt they have Montreal Canadiens flags that are as big as the USA and Massachusetts flags in that picture.

I think they tried to honor the bet as best they could; I doubt they have Montreal Canadiens flags that are as big as the USA and Massachusetts flags in that picture.

Yea, I misread Chz's post. I read it as "Canadian flag" and thought they out up a tiny Canadiens flag out of spite. My bad.

Funny, I've been led to believe only jealous, bitter, pathetic Sabres fans would do something like this...

This is false. Boston is an incredibly well-run franchise that has won a cup recently. By putting up the Montreal flag they are showing the respect and gamesmanship that comes from a franchise that actually ices a real hockey team and played in hard-fought 7 game series. Maybe if you took off the blue and yellow tinted goggles for one second you could see things the way they really are.

This is false. Boston is an incredibly well-run franchise that has won a cup recently. By putting up the Montreal flag they are showing the respect and gamesmanship that comes from a franchise that actually ices a real hockey team and played in hard-fought 7 game series. Maybe if you took off the blue and yellow tinted goggles for one second you could see things the way they really are.

Ok this is funny.

Yea, I misread Chz's post. I read it as "Canadian flag" and thought they out up a tiny Canadiens flag out of spite. My bad.

Ah got it. To my knowledge, there's still only one American city that flies the Canadian flag. Everywhere.

Yeah, I'm 100% sure that flag is the same exact size as the Sabres flag hanging in my office. Before I saw the picture though, I was kind of hoping that they'd screw up and actually have it flying higher than the US flag.

As much as I dislike Boston players and fans for their poor character and slimy behavior, they've got a solid hockey organization, with good connections in the league, well managed, with lots of talent and depth. We have.....yeah....and we've got... uhm.... uh..... Battista?

And a nice locker room too.... yeah we got that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.