New President of Hockey Operations, Presser @10:30 a.m.

spndnchz

For everyone who thinks the FNC is going to be a party for the rest of the season, remember: This roster still sucks. It's going to take a while. But maybe--just maybe--we can get a Canadiens-style rebuild now.

As a season ticket holder, It WILL be a party for me. You know that CRAP effort that we have been seeing from the veterans for the past few years, it's over. Screw wins and losses right now, couldn't care less. The effort will be back and that, THAT is all I can ask for right now.

From Nolan - “I was watching every time Jordan was on the ice, so I was watching as a father and as an evaluator. I wasn’t really too impressed with the game to tell you the truth, it wasn’t a very exciting game. I watched too many of those non exciting games. People spend a lot of hard earned money to come down and watch and the least we could do is entertain them and give an impassioned effort.”

Bring it Biitches!

Edited by CallawaySabres

Good for Terry, he gave everyone enough rope to hang themselves, and now its time for change.

Thank you Mr. Pegula for removing the elephants from the room. :wub:

:D :clapping: :thumbsup:

I'm glad they're going to take their time interviewing people for the GM's job.

Let's Go Buffalo!

damn wish i could watch the game on friday , but i have to work. Bet the atmosphere in the building will amazing.

I'll be there and give a loud standing ovation when Ted stands behind the bench.

Too bad many season ticket holders probably thought this game would be another train wreck and sold their tickets to leaf fans.

Ted Ted Ted Ted Ted Ted Ted Ted Ted Ted Ted Ted Ted Ted Ted What day is it?

Hump Daaaay!

Whoop Whoop!

See Chz'r....you were right.

I'm outside looking in with no season tickets. Pegula figured it out before the total collapse.

I'd kiss you, even if you were a dude! It's that kind of day!

God Bless Us....Everyone!

What the hell is wrong with Pegula? How are we supposed to pick #1 overall by doing something like this? As usual, we'll end up picking middle of the pack again. Darcy sucks for sucking so bad that he got himself fired and ruined a rebuild. Thanks Lindy, you suck too, somewhere in here it's your fault.

See Chz'r....you were right.

I'm outside looking in with no season tickets. Pegula figured it out before the total collapse.

I'd kiss you, even if you were a dude! It's that kind of day!

God Bless Us....Everyone!

Wow, I guess anything is possible. ;)

What the hell is wrong with Pegula? How are we supposed to pick #1 overall by doing something like this? As usual, we'll end up picking middle of the pack again. Darcy sucks for sucking so bad that he got himself fired and ruined a rebuild. Thanks Lindy, you suck too, somewhere in here it's your fault.

Wow, I guess anything is possible. ;)

Lol...

he is a maniac. He will get the team to play hard and passionately.

the wins/losses may not improve, but i do think what you see out of the team will.

But maybe--just maybe--we can get a Canadiens-style rebuild now.

precisely.

Screw wins and losses right now, couldn't care less. The effort will be back and that, THAT is all I can ask for right now.

tell it.

I may go to the Basilica and light a candle to St. Jude for coming through.

i just lit one at st. louis on main & goodell. no joke.

Nobody wants to watch a couple of fat guys kiss.

oh, well done.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.