Trades of Summer 2013

spndnchz

How big is the smile on Lindy's Face right now?

Considering it's the 4th and 70% of the country has alcohol in their hands.....I'm guessing, pretty big! Horcoff had a nice playoff run when they went, but it's been a while. I'm not a big Seguin fan though. He's more your typical skill/regular season guy. He's a talent for sure. Benn is the neat one in my opinion, and his progress is what I am most interested in under Lindy. If he turns into a stud, amen for Lindy. If he turns into a Gaustad who pots 15 a year.....well......

I love what Jim Nill did in Dallas. Lindy doesn't have to coach centerless hockey like he has the last 3 years.

I imagine that while Lindy was interviewing Nill one of the questions he asked was what are you going to do about your centre position ? Or what do you intend to do to upgrade your team ? Funny that. Addressing team needs in one offseason.

I imagine that while Lindy was interviewing Nill one of the questions he asked was what are you going to do about your centre position ? Or what do you intend to do to upgrade your team ? Funny that. Addressing team needs in one offseason.

It is so hard to coach when you can't make any lines. Now Horcoff and Peverley arent going to make all-star games, but they are the stuff that can keep your lines in order and keep you in games.

That's a deal I'd take for Vanek and might be what we'll get for him.

I'd assume that's about what he'll command. He's better than Ryan, but once you factor in cost, length of his current deal and age it should level out. Would be a very good deal.

Bob McKenzie@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m

Silfverberg, Noesen and 1st to ANA for Bobby Ryan. Big deal for OTT.

Well, that was sudden. Wonder if this is in response to Alfredsson leaving or if it's been on the works for awhile.

Wonder if that price is still too high for St Louis.

Ok, you lost me. Ryan is traded and you infer something about a Miller trade?

Archived