Trades of Summer 2013

spndnchz

Flyers Coburn asked to submit a list of teams for his modified no trade clause.

Another step to make room for Miller?

Part of this is the rumor of Miller and Vanek for Coburn/Schenn and #11

Source?

Coburn and Schenn, or Coburn or Schenn? Which Schenn? And just after they reunited the Schenn brothers.

Another step to make room for Miller?

Source?

Coburn and Schenn, or Coburn or Schenn? Which Schenn? And just after they reunited the Schenn brothers.

Coburn and Luke Schenn. Just a rumor. I think Florida is better for Millsie / Sabres

Coburn and Luke Schenn. Just a rumor. I think Florida is better for Millsie / Sabres

I thought he wanted to go out west somewhere. Not that he'd ever agree to back up Quick, but Phoenix, maybe San Jose ... I fully admit, I have no idea what the goalie sitch is like in the western conference, but there are 15 teams. NO ONE would take miller as their number 1?

Florida being in the division makes it worse (although I have a hard time subscribing to that belief considering the rebuilding we're about to be doing).

If they got Coburn, L. Schenn, and 11, I think Buffalo would spin them all.

Probably, but I'd rather they swapped out Schenns. It would draw a weaker draft pick, but he fits the teams needs far more. Then again, if Buffalo actually did something like this, you'd have to expect someone like Tyler Myers shipped out in another deal. That would probably be a few too many d-men if guys like Pysyk and McNabb are ready (oh, and Ruhwedel).

I think Chz just means Schenn OR Coburn. I think the part where she said Brayden Coburn and Luke Schenn was just her clearing up the names.

With that said I haven't seen this ANYWHERE. Not even from people just talking on twitter.

I think Chz just means Schenn OR Coburn. I think the part where she said Brayden Coburn and Luke Schenn was just her clearing up the names.

With that said I haven't seen this ANYWHERE. Not even from people just talking on twitter.

Chz doesn't post twitter rumors. She hears things other places and if it isn't on twitter it is 50% more likely to happen or at least is being discussed.

Then it's even worse! Vanek AND Miller for #11 and one of Schenn(the crappy one) or Coburn? Good lord almighty is that obscenely bad.

Chz doesn't post twitter rumors. She hears things other places and if it isn't on twitter it is 50% more likely to happen or at least is being discussed.

For the record, I don't remember that last time that a major move in sports happened that I didn't see on twitter first. People bash twitter, but it's about finding the right people to follow. A lot of reporters report EVERYTHING they hear (heck we could probably email them a rumor and they'd post it).

Then it's even worse! Vanek AND Miller for #11 and one of Schenn(the crappy one) or Coburn? Good lord almighty is that obscenely bad.

And now that I re-read it, she's probably talk about both.

Luongo is tradable but Gillis has to realize he's going to get like a second rounder or two out of him. At best.

I beg to differ. No GM is taking on that contract unless it's for a subsequent buyout and the Canucks give them something in addition.

Archived