Place Your Bets! (Vanek, Miller trade edition)

IKnowPhysics

Vanek/Miller Poll  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Will Vanek be traded? When?

• He won't be traded, he will be resigned by the Sabres.
    • He'll be traded before the first round of the 2013 draft ends.
    • He'll be traded after the first round of the 2013 draft ends but before the beginning of the 2013-14 regular season.
    • He'll be traded after the beginning of the 2013-14 season but before the 2014 trade deadline.
    • His rights will be traded after the 2014 trade deadline OR he won't be traded at all before he turns UFA.
  2. 2. Will Miller be traded? When?

• He won't be traded, he will be resigned by the Sabres.
    • He'll be traded before the first round of the 2013 draft ends.
    • He'll be traded after the first round of the 2013 draft ends but before the beginning of the 2013-14 regular season.
    • He'll be traded after the beginning of the 2013-14 season but before the 2014 trade deadline.
    • His rights will be traded after the 2014 trade deadline OR he won't be traded at all before he turns UFA.

Pierre LeBrun@Real_ESPNLeBrun

The Sabres remain intent on moving Ryan Miller but whether it happens this summer or at trade deadline next season remains to be seen...

still early in the summer

I can't imagine how little Miller would be worth at the deadline. Not to mention any locker room awkwardness which could result from everyone knowing he's gone in a few months.

I can't imagine how little Miller would be worth at the deadline. Not to mention any locker room awkwardness which could result from everyone knowing he's gone in a few months.

Miller could very well be having a career season. A second elite season. That could be a game-changer.

Guest Sloth

So i guess we are now modelling our franchise on Vancouver?

I couldn't believe they traded Schneider for a number 9 pick. He was worth more than that. Luongo doesn't want to be in Vancouver. Fans don't want him in Vancouver. No team will take his contract. They, if able to, should've bought the guy out. The Sedin's may be leaving Vancouver when their contracts are up.

After the Schneider shocker, what is the goalie market down to?

Miller and Nabokov?

For Philly, the Islanders and Calgary, maybe Edmonton?

I must be overlooking somebody.

And Darcy is an idiot if he fails to trade or sign Miller this summer.

After the Schneider shocker, what is the goalie market down to?

Miller and Nabokov?

For Philly, the Islanders and Calgary, maybe Edmonton?

I must be overlooking somebody.

And Darcy is an idiot if he fails to trade or sign Miller this summer.

There were rumors that the Flyers could be interested in Halak. http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/blog/eye-on-hockey/22562033/nhl-rumors-flyers-interested-in-jaroslav-halak

fwiw: cbs (eye on hockey) reporting today (citing lebrun) that the sabres remain focused on moving miller.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/blog/eye-on-hockey/22598963/nhl-rumors-sabres-still-want-to-move-ryan-miller

EDIT: the cbs fella says that philadelphia would be a natural fit.

Gonna toss it out there that maybe Miller sold his pre marriage bachelor pad to move into something roomier or nicer so Noreen can come visit more often? Would make the most sense.

Also I want Miller resigned because I actually like his moody attitude. Someone on these team needs to show emotion. After 7 years of Roy and Pommers and Goose mumbling the same ###### night in and night out I want a guy who is so pissed about losing he tosses things across the locker room

Archived