Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

guess you have to hop on a new wagon .....Athens is about as quite as a rat pissing on cotton

Lol no I am still a Dawg and I heard about the loss on the bus to Clemson I sat quietly for about 15mins. It sucks because Aaron Murray is pretty good but we have so many injuries. Also the GF loves FSU I am just supporting her. PS it was great to see Clemson get their ###### kicked considering Georgia should have beat them.

Since it isn't Friday I will put this here and say that this is NOT awesome ..........

Kanada über alles!!

Kanada has officially become a banana republic and a dictatorship, although I have suspected it for some time now.

The Senate in Kanada is a joke. A place where Prime Ministers have, since the beginning, rewarded political hacks by appointment to the Senate.

Our supreme leader has taken this art to a new level.

He appoints these three and now he has dictated that the Senate expel them for doing the very thing that Senators do best. The only problem is that the RCMP have started to take their mandate seriously to police these Senate clowns. I have no doubt that heads will role at the RCMP for this.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/senate-votes-to-suspend-brazeau-duffy-wallin-1.2415815

Everyone knows that you can't mess with Harper.

All hail the supreme leader of Kanada.

Heil Hitler Harper!!

:death:

Speaking of the awesome thread, what exactly is the difference between this one and the friday thread? I've never really figured that out.

There isn't really one. I think the Friday was a follow-on to Complaint Thursday, but this one started later.

Oh, that young wide receiver. He got me, man.

Good job.

Question, though: Whose idea was it?

alright. I finally watched that. I got goosebumps.

I really liked that.

EDIT: the photo did not show up the way it was supposed to :doh:

Edited by dEnnis the Menace