Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Top Gear is my go-to when I'm down. I could watch the Arctic or Botswana specials a million times and not get bored of them. Oliverrrrr!!!! I even carry a little Stig that doubles as a flashlight on my keychain. And if I didn't want a Toyota Hilux before, I certainly do now.

Top Gear is my go-to when I'm down. I could watch the Arctic or Botswana specials a million times and not get bored of them. Oliverrrrr!!!! I even carry a little Stig that doubles as a flashlight on my keychain. And if I didn't want a Toyota Hilux before, I certainly do now.

Is Botswana the one where Jeremy's hood is burning in a little spot and he turns to see if it's a death ray from space? That cracks me up every time I see it.

Is Botswana the one where Jeremy's hood is burning in a little spot and he turns to see if it's a death ray from space? That cracks me up every time I see it.

Oh man I'm not sure, but for some reason it made me think of the time Clarkson strapped a dead cow to the top of his car.

cow one is when they got attacked by southerners due to stuff they spraypainted on each others cars in the american special

lol ah yes... good stuff. I love the episode where they retrofitted a car to make it "senior friendly". The modifications were awesome, and the test drive with a bunch of little old ladies was so great.

The Big Green Egg. They are definitely pricey, but if you are a serious backyard cook getting one of these is the holy grail of barbeque. It's a fairly steep learning curve getting the vent settings dialed in to hit your target temps, but once you get that down you can create some of the best grilled, smoked and baked foods you've ever had in your life. I made some apple wood smoked chicken wings with hot garlic sauce this weekend that were incredible.

I saw "Rush" yesterday - terrific movie! Even if you know nothing about Formula One racing, it is still a great story. That Ron Howard is an excellent director; Opie done good! :clapping:

Agreed -- saw the movie over the weekend and really enjoyed it. I hadn't realized it was based on a true story until the ending.

Went to "Death Valley" this weekend. The GF is a HUGE Seminole fan and FSU Graduate. Considered one of the loudest Stadiums in all of College Football... suprisingly quiet during the second half... except for this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_vpfblTqng

guess you have to hop on a new wagon .....Athens is about as quite as a rat pissing on cotton