Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

The people who run those european lottery email scams have now gone to an impressive new level. This morning I got one of standard ones. At the same time, I also received a fake email from the FBI letting me know that they are aware of my winnings and letting me know that it is legit and I should claim it. They even went to the effort of not filling that FBI email with broken english and constant typos. I have to give them credit, they're being slightly less stupid about it... still very incredibly stupid, but slightly less.

I'm entertained by the little things in life.

The people who run those european lottery email scams have now gone to an impressive new level. This morning I got one of standard ones. At the same time, I also received a fake email from the FBI letting me know that they are aware of my winnings and letting me know that it is legit and I should claim it. They even went to the effort of not filling that FBI email with broken english and constant typos. I have to give them credit, they're being slightly less stupid about it... still very incredibly stupid, but slightly less.

I'm entertained by the little things in life.

Oh crap. That wasn't really the FBI sending me an email?

This is definitely awesome (little girls and Rube Goldberg machines FTW!):

http://www.upworthy....-harvard-am2-8a

F pink sports jerseys and Barbie dolls!

Eff. Yes.

Yeah, screw the pink thing. I can't even buy mucking boots in a women's size that doesn't somehow have pink or pink camo or ###### RHINESTONES on it. Barf. d4rk is right, huge pet peeve of mine.

My thing that is awesome is I finally got paid for 10 weeks of freelance that was overdue. It feels so good. Huge weight off the shoulders. Thanks to those who offered me support in case things got sticky- you know who you are.

This is definitely awesome (little girls and Rube Goldberg machines FTW!):

http://www.upworthy....-harvard-am2-8a

F pink sports jerseys and Barbie dolls!

I have a niece whom I try to encourage with the creative/building/nature/sports/whatever toys. So do her parents.

She'll choose the Disney princesses every time.

Edited by Eleven

Eff. Yes.

Yeah, screw the pink thing. I can't even buy mucking boots in a women's size that doesn't somehow have pink or pink camo or ###### RHINESTONES on it. Barf. d4rk is right, huge pet peeve of mine.

My thing that is awesome is I finally got paid for 10 weeks of freelance that was overdue. It feels so good. Huge weight off the shoulders. Thanks to those who offered me support in case things got sticky- you know who you are.

Nice!

I have a niece whom I try to encourage with the creative/building/nature/sports/whatever toys. So do her parents.

I have no problem with girls wanting to do that stuff... only with the alternative not being offered. :)

Nothing wrong with it! There's plenty of girly girls out there. I guess we gotta be careful as a culture to not demonize that, either.

As an adult, I have a desk full of matchbox cars, but I love my dresses heels and makeup. It's just frustrating to buy anything cut for my body shape to do something outdoorsy/sports related and I have a choice- pink or some other pastel. Want a Sabres/Bills/any sports tshirt cut for my waist/bust? Hope you like deeeeep v necks, sheer material, stupid colors and glitter. Harumph.

Nothing wrong with it! There's plenty of girly girls out there. I guess we gotta be careful as a culture to not demonize that, either.

As an adult, I have a desk full of matchbox cars, but I love my dresses heels and makeup. It's just frustrating to buy anything cut for my body shape to do something outdoorsy/sports related and I have a choice- pink or some other pastel. Want a Sabres/Bills/any sports tshirt cut for my waist/bust? Hope you like deeeeep v necks, sheer material, stupid colors and glitter. Harumph.

LOL this all day long.