Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

http://www.bostonglo...tml#skip-target

Bobby Orr is awesome.

Great find, Arc - thank you.

This caught my eye, and I wonder if it caught PA's as well.

“I know some of the incredible things Bobby has done for people, but he would hit me over the head if I ever mentioned them,’’ said Nate Greenberg, a former Bruins public relations chief who has been Orr’s friend for 40 years.

A prominent research physician has never forgotten Orr’s anger. In 1976, Dr. Murray Feingold asked the hockey legend to visit a gravely ill boy at a Boston hospital. Orr agreed on the condition the visit remain private.

The encounter went well until Orr departed and was engulfed by reporters.

“ ‘Oh my God, Bobby, I had nothing to do with this,’ ’’ Feingold recalled saying.

Seething, Orr glared at the doctor.

“Bobby was visibly upset, mainly at me,’’ said Feingold, who later learned the boy’s mother alerted the media.

Great find, Arc - thank you.

This caught my eye, and I wonder if it caught PA's as well.

“I know some of the incredible things Bobby has done for people, but he would hit me over the head if I ever mentioned them,’’ said Nate Greenberg, a former Bruins public relations chief who has been Orr’s friend for 40 years.

A prominent research physician has never forgotten Orr’s anger. In 1976, Dr. Murray Feingold asked the hockey legend to visit a gravely ill boy at a Boston hospital. Orr agreed on the condition the visit remain private.

The encounter went well until Orr departed and was engulfed by reporters.

“ ‘Oh my God, Bobby, I had nothing to do with this,’ ’’ Feingold recalled saying.

Seething, Orr glared at the doctor.

“Bobby was visibly upset, mainly at me,’’ said Feingold, who later learned the boy’s mother alerted the media.

It sure did.

That woman probably has a taser for whenever that sweaty, mobile mountain of putrid gastric byproduct comes near her. A moat of vodka around her part of the house.

No vodka moat is going to deter Rob Ford.

This guy (Ford) is reviled everywhere but Toronto.

For some reason they still love this guy at the centre of the universe.

I've read tweets stating that whenever he spoke today, every city councilperson turned his/her back to him.