Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Which did nothing to quell my man crush on Dave Grohl.

All the love/hate for the Red Sox beards today's was awesome.

High Plains Drifter. Forty years later and it still hold up.

I'm not even a Foo Fighters fan and I love Dave Grohl.

And hands down, the baddest ass in the entire movie is Paul McCartney.

Congrats, man! It's a lot of work, but it's nice knowing it's yours. :thumbsup:

Yeah, everything that breaks is on me now, but at least its mine. No more extra security deposits for my dog, no more having to be sneaky about owning my snakes. If I wanna knock down a wall I can, and I can change awful carpet if I choose.

Im living out these next two days in my townhouse surrounded by 49 18x18x18 boxes (yeah, I counted them, I'm bored!) then I'm moving it all on Saturday!

Only tested in primates so far, but this is pretty awesome:

http://www.scienceda...30911141746.htm

An HIV/AIDS vaccine candidate developed by researchers at Oregon Health & Science University appears to have the ability to completely clear an AIDS-causing virus from the body. The promising vaccine candidate is being developed at OHSU's Vaccine and Gene Therapy Institute. It is being tested through the use of a non-human primate form of HIV, called simian immunodeficiency virus, or SIV, which causes AIDS in monkeys. Following further development, it is hoped an HIV-form of the vaccine candidate can soon be tested in humans.
Edited by biodork

It's everywhere and I want to hate it but I can't.

I can. Especially cuz I know what the gawd dang fox says. I found out a couple of years ago when one came a courtin' my Yorkie at 3AM three nights in a row and stood facing my back door with it's loud creepy ass bark for 15 minutes until I shouted out the window to shut the hell up so I could go back to sleep!

I can. Especially cuz I know what the gawd dang fox says. I found out a couple of years ago when one came a courtin' my Yorkie at 3AM three nights in a row and stood facing my back door with it's loud creepy ass bark for 15 minutes until I shouted out the window to shut the hell up so I could go back to sleep!

:lol:

d4rk had better be on his best behavior today.

And he had better be planning something special for dinner.

I have already successfully carried the day

Na53JOg.jpeg

Now we're off to Buffalo for the Maritime Festival and probably dinner somewhere downtown. Probably Pearl Street since we'll be right there.

Edited by d4rksabre