Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

It's not Friday, so this thread will do just fine.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/karadzic-un-court-sentence-1.3505664

I hope this jackal rots in jail.  40 years is not long enough.

What a bastard, really, I mean it.

Strangely, I do not feel that good about this news.  It really does not help the healing process that much.

My parents are visiting from Buffalo and they brought some Platter's sponge candy and orange chocolate with them,… my God, how I've missed this.

If you are buying Easter candy, I highly recommend their chocolate.

Sponge candy must be an acquired taste. Blech.

Reinhart at it again on Instagram. He patrols Evander's comments section to stick up for him. What a guy.

https://twitter.com/MarkoFznFutures/status/713128073659617281?s=09

I honestly have no idea what I am supposed to see in that link.

I fudging HATE twitter and instagram and whatever else people think is hip.

And if you don't like the word hip, you can fudge off.

Edited by SwampD

I honestly have no idea what I am supposed to see in that link.

I fudging HATE twitter and instagram and whatever else people think is hip.

And if you don't like the word hip, you can fudge off.

You have to click the graphic, the swipe (?) to the second graphic to see Samson's witty retort.

Very belated congrats to the Menaces!  Hope the little ones are almost ready to go home at this point.

Been an odd week here, but in a (mostly) awesome way; traveled to PA Tues. to see my dad and attend my former labmate's thesis defense on Wed. morning with the intent of coming back Wed. night.  (He did a great job and it was nice to catch up with him and a few other people I knew from my old job.)  Freak blizzard in Denver closed the airport there, and with flights already being full from Easter and spring break travel, they couldn't get me home until Friday night.  Normally this wouldn't be so great, but in this case I have friends who live nearby so I was able to crash with them for a few days and see them and the dogs when I thought I'd miss them this trip.  Bonus!

Drove up to Atlanta this weekend to see my daughter and she surprised me and took me to see Cirque de Soleil Kurios at Atlantic Station. Fantastic performance turned my 50 year old self back into a wide eyed child

Awesome. They are the pinnacle of circus arts. I wish I had more opportunities to see them! There's a few great documentaries out there about artists auditioning for cirque, and of a troupe in France affiliated with them. Ridiculous athleticism. 

It's why I do the circus stuff I do- I go to open gym and I'm surrounded by local professionals just falling from the ceiling in the most graceful ways. Here's a little article a local rag did on us last week- yours truly bumbled into a few photos and the video in the background haha 

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/rochester/2016/03/training_for_circus_life_at_aerial_arts_of_rochester_photos_video.html

Edited by Josie914