Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

So, bio, you can lease a fine vehicle, although I would have advised you not to lease ,,, not a fan of leasing, in Colorado, but you are still located per your SS profile in central PA.  I really think you are trolling us now, especially that youngun' PA.

Two awesome things to report today.

First ... SNOW DAYS ... as awesome at 52 as they were at 12, maybe even more awesome.

http://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/ns-19_metric_e.html

Second ... how Kane unselfishly gave the puck to Samson for his hatty in the frozen tundra of Winterpeg, when he could have easily scored himself.

I've never leased before, and the only reason I'm doing it now is because the payments are lower. Unless something changes, I expect to purchase it at the end of the lease. And lol on my SS location; I'd completely forgotten to change it!

Catch any steelies?

Not this time.  Was with the wife.  Went to the Lake Ontario Fishing Expo in Niagara Falls, then we hiked the gorge trails.  It was 21 degrees with a pretty good breeze.  No way she would have tolerated me fishing in that weather.  Hiking kept us warm enough though.  There were 4 or 5 hardcore guys in the gorge fishing.  Noone that I talked to caught any.  We rewarded our healthy behavior with wings and beers.  :P

Early forecast for next weekend is about 40 degrees.  All the smaller tributaries are locked up with ice right now.  I WILL be fishing the gorge if it is that warm out.  Pretty much, if the temp is above 25-28degrees, I'm looking for steelhead.

20160123_135210_zpsgqhajxy5.jpg

20160123_143950_zpsdu7j2uga.jpg

20160123_153718_zpslx8rwqki.jpg

Edited by We've

Yeah, the wife.  She's spoiled, has never seen them before and will be on the floor.  This will be my 7th or 8th show and I've never been anywhere near the stage.

I forgot about this show, I have a few contacts at PNC (the raping and pillaging hasn't completely damaged my reputation) so I'll have to sniff around some.  Scored a suite for Billy Joel a few years ago for my wife and her friends.

I forgot about this show, I have a few contacts at PNC (the raping and pillaging hasn't completely damaged my reputation) so I'll have to sniff around some.  Scored a suite for Billy Joel a few years ago for my wife and her friends.

They haven't actually gone on sale to the public yet, so you may not even have to go the contacts route.  Of course, that suite option would be a much better one.