Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Thanks, man. Congrats on the 4.0. How many credits were you taking?

Good memory, can't believe you remember that. I still see her every now and then, mostly out and about. She ended up falling hard for one of the siblings who owns the bar. I got something big in the works though, a little side project I've been working on between school, work, and when I'm not on here, and I think I'll invite her to come see it. 

We tried that once but got wayyy too much from him on accident. He ended up being okay, but I'm hesitant to do it again. Honestly I'm amazed he didn't get an infection from it, we used a sock from the floor to stop the bleeding.

Bummer about the blood thing. Good that your roommate is ok.

Getting back to the girl; it looks like your local football team might be looking for a new coach soon. Have you considered trying out for that? - bet it would impress the girl. They'd probably give you carte blanche if you wanted - even letting you do stuff like wear spandex 'cause I'd heard they wouldn't even need to change the monograms on the office door if you took over. Just a thought.

I can honestly say I didn't make this up pa, I wish I was this creative

I'm a little scrawny so I'm not sure I'll try out myself, but I'm definitely going and getting faced with my roommate. I think he wants to do acid, but that's all him.

Edited by WildCard

Good memory, can't believe you remember that. I still see her every now and then, mostly out and about. She ended up falling hard for one of the siblings who owns the bar. I got something big in the works though, a little side project I've been working on between school, work, and when I'm not on here, and I think I'll invite her to come see it.

Keep fighting the good fight. Sooner or later you'll have your day, man.

Is WC jerking our chains? Doesn't matter. It's intriguing.

WC, are you going to take it out for her? That is quite the gambit.

Keep fighting the good fight. Sooner or later you'll have your day, man.

I think I'm going to go with pa's advice and become the night-man  :flirt:

I took 16 credits, E + M, an electronics class, modern physics, western religious texts, and the class/lab that is our school's required "science" course.

18 credits, 3.73 this semester. First year without a 4.0 in my major  :(

You have gen eds left? What year are you?

Edited by WildCard

I think I'm going to go with pa's advice and become the night-man :flirt:

18 credits, 3.73 this semester. First year without a 4.0 in my major :(

You have gen eds left? What year are you?

I'm a junior. Done with general credits, next semester I'll finish my math minor and have everything I need to graduate, except quantum mechanics, which i take with some fluff next fall, then I graduate.

I'm a junior. Done with general credits, next semester I'll finish my math minor and have everything I need to graduate, except quantum mechanics, which i take with some fluff next fall, then I graduate.

I took my hardest classes this semester with a fluff class (Jr/SR Seminar) that was required. So you're starting all 400 levels next semester then?

Oh btw guys, I feel like only Swamp and Shrader really know me here

Edited by WildCard

You're a senior did you say? I do have some next semester, and had one of them this past Fall as well.

Yup, graduating in the Spring (hopefully) I have 20 credits next semester, 4 csc, 1 math, 1 science lab

There was really no difference in difficulty. All depends on the class and the professor

Edited by WildCard