Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I hate when someone teaches me something I thought I already had figured out.

And, I'll agree that using your transmission instead of your brakes is a not a wise long term decision.

It's already doing it anyway. I'd just like to control it myself. 

It's already doing it anyway. I'd just like to control it myself. 

Keep in mind that it is doing it the way it was designed to, and that when you take control of it and do it the way you want to you may have an affect on the durability of the components.  I can speak from experience and say that the method they are employing, and the timing used was tested very thoroughly and optimized for performance and durability.  Changing that may negatively affect one or the other, and the only way to find out is the hard way.

Edited by weave

Keep in mind that it is doing it the way it was designed to, and that when you take control of it and do it the way you want to you may have an affect on the durability of the components.  I can speak from experience and say that the method they are employing, and the timing used was tested very thoroughly and optimized for performance and durability.  Changing that may negatively affect one or the other, and the only way to find out is the hard way.

Fortunately they Automatic Manual will think for me if I'm hurting the car. If it doesn't think I'm doing things right it'll just tell me to f*ck off.  :lol:

Cruising back and forth between Lancaster and Clarence tonight with traffic light enough that I could drive in a reserved manner, I achieved this:

Pelwux1.jpeg

How is this even possible? Is this real life?

Haha, mine currently says 19.2

I am a little behind but I was really pissed when Jeep's new renegade didn't get the turbo diesel option in the states. More torque and hp with higher gas mileage.  I hope in future generations they bring it on over.

Thanks for the write up D4rk, a friend of mine is an Audi/VW master tech and he swears by the turbo diesel.  

I recently traded in my 2013 Mazda 3 sedan for a new 2015 Mazda 3 hatch.  I can't say enough about how much I love it.  My daily commute is 45 mins to 1:15 depending on traffic, and now I really don't mind it.  I get around 33 MPG daily driving, but when I drove it to Virginia recently I was able to get around 40 MPG for the trip.  

Cruising back and forth between Lancaster and Clarence tonight with traffic light enough that I could drive in a reserved manner, I achieved this:

My friend has one that's a 6 speed "stick". On a flat road thruway driving it gets 63 mpg.

No harm in at least looking into the new job, especially since she is leaving of her own accord. If the job is a promotion or substantial raise it may be worth it to pursue, although there's something to be said for stability and job security which you seem to have at your current company.

Spoke with the recruiter today. It would be a possible 50% pay hike. I need more info but I at least need to flesh it out.

Ink, good.  Love ya.

Can't some other people post in here?  Wow, what a day for me.  And everything Bills and Sabres is coming up , too.

It's like we're sailing into a typhoon, Randy, so we'd better haul in the jib before we get covered in .

I need more positive stories from you people today. 

Spoke with the recruiter today. It would be a possible 50% pay hike. I need more info but I at least need to flesh it out.

I would definitely look into it, man. That big of a raise definitely warrants it.

Ink, good. Love ya.

Can't some other people post in here? Wow, what a ###### day for me. And everything Bills and Sabres is coming up ######, too.

It's like we're sailing into a ###### typhoon, Randy, so we'd better haul in the jib before we get covered in ######.

Do you think O'Reilly is smoking dope with Ricky and drinking potato vodka and lifting weights with sexy sexy Julian in Canadian jail? I like to think that he is.

Edited by Drunkard

I would definitely look into it, man. That big of a raise definitely warrants it.

Do you think O'Reilly is smoking dope with Ricky and drinking potato vodka and lifting weights with sexy sexy Julian in Canadian jail? I like to think that he is.

We both made Trailer Park Boys references in different threads at the same time. 

:lol:

Ink, good.  Love ya.

Can't some other people post in here?  Wow, what a ###### day for me.  And everything Bills and Sabres is coming up ######, too.

It's like we're sailing into a ###### typhoon, Randy, so we'd better haul in the jib before we get covered in ######.

It's awesome that I didn't have to go to the ER yesterday. My daughter cut a three inch gash on her Achilles on the corner of our aluminum screen door. It was frickin deep and gushing, but some quick triage, with some gauze, tape, bacitracin, tape, a sock, and some more tape, all while my wife sat on her to keep from kicking me, stopped the bleeding. It looked pretty good this morning.

Sorry, I guess it's all relative. My "awesome" is probably more like "not entirely awful" to most. It was actually a pretty good weekend.

We both made Trailer Park Boys references in different threads at the same time.

:lol:

Funny stuff. I just couldn't resist with Eleven mentioning Randy and the storm.

On a side note I'm happy as hell that netflix restarted the series but I'm all caught up and need another season already.