Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

If I list posters who actually aren't worth replying to, it isn't as much fun.

I'm just playing along.

And the correct reply should have been, no your ass makes your ass look fat.

Edited by weave

Job market heating up! Well, kinda. Hired as an adjunct at Geneseo, probably will be at Buff State as well, plus a few courses to teach at UB. Nothing full time, let alone tenure track, and the pay is terrible...but the experience and increased networking should help a lot going forward. Just have to focus on the long game.

Job market heating up! Well, kinda. Hired as an adjunct at Geneseo, probably will be at Buff State as well, plus a few courses to teach at UB. Nothing full time, let alone tenure track, and the pay is terrible...but the experience and increased networking should help a lot going forward. Just have to focus on the long game.

Such is academia right now. Terrible. 'Grats on the hire.

It's like the run game in football. All that matters is forward progress.

The Big Tree Inn in Geneseo used to have an awesome beer selection, And I am in that general vicinity enough that there might be opportunity for a meet up there.

Grats on the paycheck btw.

The new theaters at the AMC Maple Ridge are outstanding. The reclining chairs are the greatest thing to happen to the movie going experience since surround sound.

They made movies before surround sound? I thought those were called plays.

My boss actually went to Geneseo (he's from that neck of the woods). Congrats, Blue!

Such is academia right now. Terrible. 'Grats on the hire.

Troof.