Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

President Obama coming to UB to deliver a speech. Regardless of where you stand politically, having a sitting president speak at your school is pretty awesome.

I think we all know that I'm somewhat of a leftie, and that was crap. I have so much to say...but there's a thread for that.

Fraggle Rock is on Hulu Plus! Granted, it's far less enjoyable to watch now than it was when I was a kid, but the nostalgia factor is high.

This is more impressive than the President's speech.

Now that I'm watching birds more often, I love it when I hear a beautiful, flamboyant, unusual call and expect to see a brightly colored, large bird wearing a fruit basket on its head — and it turns out to be a tiny, non-descript gray thing.

Put your pants back on.

Got my car inspected and all it needed was a serpentine belt. Awesome.

Had my serp belt break on I-81 on my way back to Pennsyltucky from NY while going 80. That's fun when you have no power steering, no a/c and your battery can die at any second. Belt should only cost about $40 bucks though.

Do you hear that?…

No?…

Me either.

That is the sound of the first day of school.

Nice.

I ALMOST countered the plethora of Facebook pics and comments of all the kiddies going back with a picture of a creeper van next to a playground, exclaiming my own excitement for the start of school. It's little things like that which get me out of ever having to babysit for people.

Got my brand new paintball mask today in the mail. I look like some kind of shiny, angry wasp with a ponytail in it and it's awesome. Now I just gotta find the time/money/people and go play.

Oh, and I get my car back today. Blew my mass air flow sensor somehow and was given a Subaru Outback to drive until it was fixed. Thing's like driving a spaceship. So many knobs and buttons and slushbox transmission. Give me my barebones manual Impreza any day. Not a bad Thursday so far.

Oh, and I get my car back today. Blew my mass air flow sensor somehow and was given a Subaru Outback to drive until it was fixed. Thing's like driving a spaceship. So many knobs and buttons and slushbox transmission. Give me my barebones manual Impreza any day. Not a bad Thursday so far.

I know the feeling, when my wife and I travel, we often take her car (2005 Outback). After driving that for a weekend, my WRX feels like a precision-guided missle.