F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

Wow!!

8:00 PM in Halifax and nothing in the Friday thread ...

I'll bump it up to the top of the board.

Turned 49 on October 5th ...

Celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary today ...

That's pretty fantastic.

Carry on ...

Fantastic.

And good to see ya!

Too many to pick just one. At this very moment in time? "Do the Evolution."

Who's opening for them tomorrow? Looks like they're using regional bands as opposed to the same act throughout the tour. Last time I saw them was in Tampa in 2008 with Kings of Leon.

It's evolution baby! Man so many good ones.

Saw a friend who'd moved to NYC a few years ago tonight. Great to catch up.

Also got word that the horse rescue I volunteer at helped the county with seizure of 14 horses and additional farm animals in an animal abuse situation. I rounded up a couple friends to come help tomorrow as the rescue is now completely full. It might be sad seeing what state the animals are in tomorrow but the awesome part is knowing they're on the way to a better life and I get to be part of it. Nothing better than watching a sick animal gain weight and get a spring to its step. :)

Last shave for a month, going home from school in 10 hours, and despite what we're watching, it's better than the hockey we were watching this time last year. I'll take it, really. Life is good. Even if one is in troubling times. It'll be okay in the end, if it isn't okay, then it isn't the end.

last shave for a month? I haven't shaved since hockey season started. I told my girlfriend I may leave my beard until the Sabres hit 10 wins, but I may just change that to until the Sabres and Bills have ten wins combined :lol:

After a hectic day yesterday, I'm just doing the bare minimum here at work. Leaving early to head out to Buffalo and visit the grandparents. If ticket prices drop a little bit more...I may take my girlfriend to her first Sabres game. :thumbsup:

Haven't had any real time with the GF in two weeks but this weekend instead of going down to Tallahassee for football she decided we can just have a relaxing weekend. On top of that it is fall break and the Georgia Florida game so no one is really around which means no waits or loud obnoxious ppl. I am hoping for a good fun relaxing weekend!

Haven't had any real time with the GF in two weeks but this weekend instead of going down to Tallahassee for football she decided we can just have a relaxing weekend. On top of that it is fall break and the Georgia Florida game so no one is really around which means no waits or loud obnoxious ppl. I am hoping for a good fun relaxing weekend!

neutral site game yankee

My mum made it safely to Estonia some time today. I know literally nothing about the country, but she tells me everyone is very tall, blonde, and well dressed. And there's goulash. Can't wait to hear more- definitely wish I could be traveling with her. It's fantastic because she's always been the "post" as she put it- stayed at home and kept things in order while the rest of us in the family traveled all over. So now it's her chance, and I daresay she's caught the travel bug. Ireland, Netherlands, Denmark, Britain, Germany, Hungary, etc., all in the last couple years. It's great to see her out there enjoying herself before she gets too old to do so.

My mum made it safely to Estonia some time today. I know literally nothing about the country, but she tells me everyone is very tall, blonde, and well dressed. And there's goulash. Can't wait to hear more- definitely wish I could be traveling with her. It's fantastic because she's always been the "post" as she put it- stayed at home and kept things in order while the rest of us in the family traveled all over. So now it's her chance, and I daresay she's caught the travel bug. Ireland, Netherlands, Denmark, Britain, Germany, Hungary, etc., all in the last couple years. It's great to see her out there enjoying herself before she gets too old to do so.

Do not look up "Estonian Goulash" on Urban Dictionary.

neutral site game yankee

Yea I know they play down in Jacksonville, largest cocktail party and all... of course this year it was somewhat anti-climatic. Still glad Georgia beat the Gators!

That being said Oregon lost to Stanford so I have a really happy GF right now.

What is really fantastic is the final booking of travel plans for this Christmas holiday it includes 4 days all expense paid trip to Cancun and my first trip home since last Christmas. FLights are all booked and I AM STOKED!

Edited by LGR4GM

It's Friday and it's a long weekend here in NS. Pretty Fantastic, except that I will be working, no holidays really when you work for yourself.

We honour our veterans and the men and women who paid the ultimate price with a Provincial Holiday on Remembrance Day (November 11th).

I wore a Doug Gilmour Sabres jersey to work today. On the walk in, the UPS delivery guy yelled "Oh hey! Gilmour! Nice! Go Sabres!" Then another guy in an office in the building saw the jersey and also gave a "Go Sabres!"

I've worn my Ott jersey several times and no one's ever reacted outside of a "rough times" sort of comment. It's pretty awesome to see some Sabres optimism!