F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

Took one hydrocodone yesterday as a precaution after getting home from surgery, and after that wore off was pleasantly surprised to find I didn't need any more. Taking ibuprofin to help keep the swelling down, but glad to be off the stronger stuff.

Boyfriend banished 1500 miles away....a stash of Loritabs......bio's stock is rising faster than Sydney Crosby in UFA.......

All this talk and none of you gallant knights bringing her ice cream and other soft foods. :P

Haha I'm pretty well supplied on ice cream, mashed potatoes, applesauce, etc. I used the extraction as an excuse to buy 2 DQ Blizzards Wed. night and just combined them in a container in my freezer. ;)

I'm grabbing a case of Victory Beer and heading over. Good enough?

:thumbsup:

Lots of outdoor hockey this weekend at the Frozen Frontier in Rochester to look forward to! Maybe, if I'm lucky, some pond hockey with friends! Not looking forward to standing still in the stands freezing to death though. Buying some cold compression stuff after work today.

This weekend is going to be F'N FANTASTIC!

What makes it even better is when a surprise job evaluation comes back w/ high scores. Teaching now a days can be stressful, but I can't say how much I enjoy my line of work. Hope everyone on the board is in a profession they enjoy. Yes, this weekend will be fantastic!

Finally have someone interested in the kitten who wants to come see him tomorrow. Hopefully the weather cooperates (supposed to snow). Not looking forward to letting him go, but it needs to happen and would greatly simplify travel arrangements next week. Fingers crossed...

Thread still open, fantastic! The first few flakes are starting to fall here in SE PA, and I love snow. There's talk about 4-8" here, which as you all know is not the same as 4-8" in Buffalo. I don't blame the towns not having a fleet of plows for the 2-3 times a year here that it snows. I do blame the PA drivers for having no clue how to drive in snow despite that it snows a few times each year.

Edited by MattPie

Couldn't take my dog to the house my girlfriend and I are renting due to separation anxiety and stress (he ate a door frame...and not just a little), so we are adopting our own pup and leaving the older dog with my sister and mom. We found a pit/retriever mix that we both love at the SPCA. Pick him up the day after Christmas!

Couldn't take my dog to the house my girlfriend and I are renting due to separation anxiety and stress (he ate a door frame...and not just a little), so we are adopting our own pup and leaving the older dog with my sister and mom. We found a pit/retriever mix that we both love at the SPCA. Pick him up the day after Christmas!

aw wonderful. Congrats on the new pup.

sorry bout your doorframe though...

• 2 weeks later...

Having a small party to watch the Eagles-Saints game and cook tomorrow, that'll be fun I hope. I'm not really an Eagles fan, but it's easy to root against the Eagles natural rivals, the Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys (notice a common link between those teams?). There's almost enough snow here to really snowshoe, but it would be more like hiking with stuff on my feet.