F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

Okay so there is nothing to ringing the bell than waiting in line and ringing the bell. Other UGA traditions involve UGA (the dog) and ppl saying GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOGS! Sic Em (and then barking) during a kickoff.

haha perfect. Georgia will be posted 10/10. So since the cat's outta the bag, this is all for Dockers. They have a Game Day line of pants in team colors. Check their facebook twitter or instagram- the first one I did is Texas A&M and it's up already. Working on LSU Tigers for next week. They actually have a live tiger in a cage that roars at the other team. And I thought the Buckeyes were nuts growing up (haaaa legume pun)

let me know what prices would be, I may be in that for that if possible.

Come one, come all for the Sabres vs. Preds down here in Nashville on Thursday, March 27th. I'll buy 6 or 8 tickets behind the Sabres bench if I can. Last time the Sabres were down here there was a pretty big contingent of Sabres fans... we had a lot of fun pre-gaming with all sorts of random Sabres fans!

I move back to Clarksville in January, I'm in for two tickets, price don't matter. PM or email me.

Edited by Hank

Come one, come all for the Sabres vs. Preds down here in Nashville on Thursday, March 27th. I'll buy 6 or 8 tickets behind the Sabres bench if I can. Last time the Sabres were down here there was a pretty big contingent of Sabres fans... we had a lot of fun pre-gaming with all sorts of random Sabres fans!

Great idea. It would be great to get a Sabre Space thing going for the Canes game down here on 3/13. If anyone has interest PM me and I can get the ball rolling.

At the urging of my boyfriend, I talked to my dad about this weekend and my stepmom and their dog are staying home. I feel a little bad, but they're understanding and I'm so relieved I don't have to worry about the kitten and dog tearing around the house.

At the urging of my boyfriend, I talked to my dad about this weekend and my stepmom and their dog are staying home. I feel a little bad, but they're understanding and I'm so relieved I don't have to worry about the kitten and dog tearing around the house.

#winning

D4rk bought us a new TV so we can watch hockey and movies and play games on something bigger than a blurry post-it. He wouldn't let me help pay for it. In return, he's probably getting goalie skates for Xmas.

We're adults :lol:

Edited by d4rksabre

started fixing up an old house that was abandoned. I have a written agreement with the guy (someone I've known for a long time) that if me and my girlfriend put the money into fixing it up, he'll take those costs out of price of house, and then we will do a rent to own where I pay what the mortgage payment is. It's going to take a lot of TLC but I'm really excited. Gutting the place this weekend with my girlfriends parents and few other friends.

Gotta catch some preseason hockey first tonight though

started fixing up an old house that was abandoned. I have a written agreement with the guy (someone I've known for a long time) that if me and my girlfriend put the money into fixing it up, he'll take those costs out of price of house, and then we will do a rent to own where I pay what the mortgage payment is. It's going to take a lot of TLC but I'm really excited. Gutting the place this weekend with my girlfriends parents and few other friends.

Gotta catch some preseason hockey first tonight though

Awesome.

One suggestion: if you're opening up walls -- put in wiring for a home theater/man-cave so you can have speaker cables (including sub-woofer cable) and HDMI/other cables hidden when you get around to installing everything.

Awesome.

One suggestion: if you're opening up walls -- put in wiring for a home theater/man-cave so you can have speaker cables (including sub-woofer cable) and HDMI/other cables hidden when you get around to installing everything.

you're the second person to recommend this to me...I think I am going to have to listen to this advice haha! thanks!