F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

That is sweet!

Also and being from Nashville LPF or Potato (they were one in the same right?) Talked to the GF last night and it is a go for Sabres Predators in March, pretty excited.

Also even though the weather sucks I am heading to Atlanta tonight with the case of beer I have in my trunk for some fun partying!

Come one, come all for the Sabres vs. Preds down here in Nashville on Thursday, March 27th. I'll buy 6 or 8 tickets behind the Sabres bench if I can. Last time the Sabres were down here there was a pretty big contingent of Sabres fans... we had a lot of fun pre-gaming with all sorts of random Sabres fans!

Come one, come all for the Sabres vs. Preds down here in Nashville on Thursday, March 27th. I'll buy 6 or 8 tickets behind the Sabres bench if I can. Last time the Sabres were down here there was a pretty big contingent of Sabres fans... we had a lot of fun pre-gaming with all sorts of random Sabres fans!

let me know what prices would be, I may be in that for that if possible.

ROFLMAO Fantastic.

My favorite part is the Speedy Gonzalez arriba arriba dance that the girl who comes in does at 0:31.

Also, obligatory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPu59h8OrL4[/url]

Oh ###### do this:

1) Set the Ohio Players to start playing at 0:11 to listen to the audio in the background.

2) Immediately start and watch the twerking video.

3) Perfection.

Edited by IKnowPhysics

Let me know what the prices are as well Potato......we sat with you and group last time at the "Perds" game and had a blast!

My first freelance job with a major company came through today and has me studying traditions of ten major universities at their games and illustrating in a style I enjoy doing. Yeah, it's football, but it's a lot of fun to research and it's one step closer to hockey/sports illustration than I was before. I'm super excited.

My first freelance job with a major company came through today and has me studying traditions of ten major universities at their games and illustrating in a style I enjoy doing. Yeah, it's football, but it's a lot of fun to research and it's one step closer to hockey/sports illustration than I was before. I'm super excited.

Which Universities if I may ask and AWESOME!!! Congrats

Which Universities if I may ask and AWESOME!!! Congrats

Thanks man! Unis are:

Oregon State, Louisiana State, Texas A&M, University of Georgia, Missouri University, Washington State, University of Minnesota, University of Kentucky, University of Michigan (go blue!), aaand University of Illinois. Might be more down the road, I'm not sure. Each one has a specific tradition I'm referencing. If anyone on here knows the spirit/rituals of any of these schools, I am all ears! Been studying Texas A&M all day for the first one.

Thanks man! Unis are:

Oregon State, Louisiana State, Texas A&M, University of Georgia, Missouri University, Washington State, University of Minnesota, University of Kentucky, University of Michigan (go blue!), aaand University of Illinois. Might be more down the road, I'm not sure. Each one has a specific tradition I'm referencing. If anyone on here knows the spirit/rituals of any of these schools, I am all ears! Been studying Texas A&M all day for the first one.

I work at UGA so I know of one that freshman don't walk under the UGA arch, and some won't walk under the arch til they graduate. When we win footballs games ppl ring the victory bell. Not sure what tradition you are referencing but feel free to ask.

Awesome -- congrats!

I work at UGA so I know of one that freshman don't walk under the UGA arch, and some won't walk under the arch til they graduate. When we win footballs games ppl ring the victory bell. Not sure what tradition you are referencing but feel free to ask.

The one I've been told to focus on for UGA is the Victory Bell. I'm betting there's videos on the youtubes of it, no? Any specific craziness that happens during the ringing that you know of? Like, hand signals or anything? I'll probably try to include a Bulldog in there somewhere.

Awesome -- congrats!

Thankya miss!

The one I've been told to focus on for UGA is the Victory Bell. I'm betting there's videos on the youtubes of it, no? Any specific craziness that happens during the ringing that you know of? Like, hand signals or anything? I'll probably try to include a Bulldog in there somewhere.

Thankya miss!

Not that I know of, more just drunk fb fans running over to it and being stoked, I will ask my UGA friends this weekend and report back. if you do something UGA related, they are big on the arch, they copyrighted the damn thing.

Not that I know of, more just drunk fb fans running over to it and being stoked, I will ask my UGA friends this weekend and report back. if you do something UGA related, they are big on the arch, they copyrighted the damn thing.

haha awesome. I'll check it out, see if there's someway I can ref it in there. Thanks!

haha awesome. I'll check it out, see if there's someway I can ref it in there. Thanks!

Just do a caricature of a Wildcat massaging a bloody Cardinal with it's teeth and you are gold for Kentucky. I think these 2 hate each other more than Ohio St. Michigan. And you HAVE to have UGA the bulldog in Georgia's. Awesome....love your work. Should be fun when we are allowed to see the final product.

After a few days of summer-like heat and humidity, it's back to highs in the 70s for the weekend with sunshine. Awesome.

Absolutely! I was in Buffalo last weekend enjoying the gorgeous weather, but when I got off the plane in Raleigh on Monday I was instantly in a foul mood with the heat and humidity ( I don't know what Reggie was talking about loving the weather the last three weeks here as it's absolutely sucked). Thankfully, this weekend is looking like 75-80 with low humidity here as well.

Okay so there is nothing to ringing the bell than waiting in line and ringing the bell. Other UGA traditions involve UGA (the dog) and ppl saying GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOGS! Sic Em (and then barking) during a kickoff.