Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Health insurance is a scam. 

You don't need it anymore. I have it on good authority that a certain orange President is going to eliminate a certain health insurance mandate while also not allowing insurance companies to reject people for pre-existing conditions. This means you can save your money from those expensive premiums and then wait until you get sick or injured to sign up for insurance. Once you're all better/healed you can then just drop your insurance. BC/BS, Humana, Aetna, and whatever one the Peanuts gang does ads for (Metlife?) will just love that. It's gonna be huuuuuuuuge!

You don't need it anymore. I have it on good authority that a certain orange President is going to eliminate a certain health insurance mandate while also not allowing insurance companies to reject people for pre-existing conditions. This means you can save your money from those expensive premiums and then wait until you get sick or injured to sign up for insurance. Once you're all better/healed you can then just drop your insurance. BC/BS, Humana, Aetna, and whatever one the Peanuts gang does ads for (Metlife?) will just love that. It's gonna be huuuuuuuuge!

:lol: 

Man, it would just be so much better for the economy if we were on a single payer system. The freedom it would give people to take jobs that don't have benefits would really benefit employers, particularly smaller ones that can't afford the luxury of helping pay workers health insurance. It would stimulate competition. You'd think "pro-business" Republicans would want to take the burden of providing health insurance off of the backs of businesses. 

It appears GMTM is OK with Bylsma. I don't know how much low-event hockey I can stand; if HHDCRGDDB is here next October, or someone in the same mold is in his place, I may be taking a step back. It's not worth 2.5 hours of my life to watch.

It appears GMTM is OK with Bylsma. I don't know how much low-event hockey I can stand; if HHDCRGDDB is here next October, or someone in the same mold is in his place, I may be taking a step back. It's not worth 2.5 hours of my life to watch.

Right on.

I haven't watched a non national game since the last pre-tank season. I just have very little interest in watching them blow. I come here for the conversation.

Did you have to endure O'Hare on your way through Chicago? If so, I completely understand.

Yes, but that wasn't even bad! Except I lost my boarding pass....

But in Denver they gave me 20 minutes after the flight touched down to get to my transportation. Well, 15 minutes after touchdown I was still waiting for people to get off the plane, and then I had to take a train to baggage, and wait for that. They underestimated how long it was going to take me by like 40 minutes and I missed my ride. It's getting sorted out though

Where were you working?

At a residence for people with developmental disabilities. Bradford is autistic and has severe OCD. He enjoys the hell out of life.

A couple months ago I couldn't imagine quitting my job. But once our new supervisor took over it's been bad and getting worse. I'm the second to quit in 2 weeks, with more to follow.

Another week down, another week without a job lead. I feel utterly horrible and useless and hate that d4rk is offering to pitch in financially and this isn't right, I hate this, I never wanted to be anyone's burden, I'd sooner off myself than be a leech on someone else. ER bills are rolling in, I guess the good thing is I hit my deductible already. I'm eating through my hard won savings, I'm watching everything I've worked for disintegrate and realizing my previous successes mean nothing. 

But other than that, life's peachy. 

What the ###### is with these ###### wind storms this spring/winter? Holy ###### am I tired of them. Yesterday was the worst one by far.

i lost a good sized 3'x6' section of shingles on my roof yesterday. I've got plenty of to do around the house nature, I don't need you effing it up some more and giving me another project to work on. :doh:

Waiting to find out if we're getting the apartment we applied for is making me super anxious. I just want this done so I know where we're moving to.  :ph34r: 

Also, my new-to-me '14 Impala now has more things wrong with it than my 21 year old station wagon. Started hearing a noise in the front end this week and I suspect I have a wheel bearing going. No doubt the previous owner probably drove the piss out of it and I'm the lucky guy who gets to replace the wear parts. :censored:  Between that and the dead infotainment center screen, looks like I'm spending a cool grand to get a car I just bought 2 months ago into shape. Naturally none of this stuff is warrantied.  :wallbash: