GDT: Rangers at Sabres-03-31 7:00PM Levi debuts

MattPie

5 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Not me.  I go to about 4 to 6 games a season and I don't even live there. 

Could it be the historic 12 year drought?  

It's 11, going on 12. People who won't go to games shouldn't complain about opposing fans taking over their building. Besides, we do it to other teams. I'm going to the Panthers game next week and fully expect half the crowd to be cheering for the Sabres.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's 11, going on 12. People who won't go to games shouldn't complain about opposing fans taking over their building. Besides, we do it to other teams. I'm going to the Panthers game next week and fully expect half the crowd to be cheering for the Sabres.

I go to games, and I watch games, and I follow the off season.  I am still going to complain about it. 

Florida teams are set up in a huge melting pot of people from other states and countries.  The have a large number of visiting fans for all sports.  

I understand the Canadian fans coming in, that is part of the market for Buffalo, always has been, and they are free to cheer for Canadian based teams if they wish too.   

Pittsburgh, Boston, NYI, NYR, NJD is another story.   We need to get the season ticket base back up to help keep them out.   

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I go to games, and I watch games, and I follow the off season.  I am still going to complain about it. 

Florida teams are set up in a huge melting pot of people from other states and countries.  The have a large number of visiting fans for all sports.  

I understand the Canadian fans coming in, that is part of the market for Buffalo, always has been, and they are free to cheer for Canadian based teams if they wish too.   

Pittsburgh, Boston, NYI, NYR, NJD is another story.   We need to get the season ticket base back up to help keep them out.   

I will be at the game tonight, can't wait to see Levi do his thing! I agree, STH need to defend their home ice and be in attendance. It is very disheartening when we barely have enough fans in the arena to "boo" out the visiting teams chants! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LETSTUCHINGO said:

I will be at the game tonight, can't wait to see Levi do his thing! I agree, STH need to defend their home ice and be in attendance. It is very disheartening when we barely have enough fans in the arena to "boo" out the visiting teams chants! 

I'll be there tomorrow booing both teams. Does that count?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Pimlach said:

derstand the Canadian fans coming in, that is part of the market for Buffalo, always has been, and they are free to cheer for Canadian based teams if they wish too.   

Pittsburgh, Boston, NYI, NYR, NJD is another story.   We need to get the season ticket base back up to help keep them ou

I agree wholeheartedly, but also understand why the season ticket base is currently too low. Simply fans speaking with their wallet. As an ex-pat all I can do is refuse to buy gear. I did until last summer - I believe in KA and current direction. I’m old enough to remember the lengthy STH waiting list. Fans will come back when they believe in the team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Stormcloudmember66 said:

Son of a *&&^! I wont be able to watch as it will most likely be blacked out on NHLN here in NJ. I can get it on ESPN+ but do not think i will get it. @%&!&^^%%$$@

It's blacked out on ESPN+ because it's on NHLN though...

Just now, skaught said:

It's blacked out on ESPN+ because it's on NHLN though...

Not in NJ, it is blacked out as MSG are douches and fighting with the cable providers here over money! I can get past that if the game is on ESPN+. I have the app and just change my location. NHLN is on my TV so i am screwed, 

1 hour ago, Stormcloudmember66 said:

Son of a *&&^! I wont be able to watch as it will most likely be blacked out on NHLN here in NJ. I can get it on ESPN+ but do not think i will get it. @%&!&^^%%$$@

I'm in California and have Hulu Live with ESPN+ add-on.   That said, I have no means to watch this game legally unless I sign up for Fubo or Sling, which AFAIK are the only streaming providers who carry NHLN. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.