GDT: Dallas @ Sabres - Mar. 9, 2023, 7:00pm, MSG, ESPN+, & WGR

WhenWillItEnd66

They need to show they want it tonight. They need to play their ***** off against a very good team in front of the home crowd. Guess we will find out in an hour or two who is in and who is not. Happy not to watch the Hulu broadcast and be able to watch the Sabres, but no laying the egg tonight!!!! 

I wish i was back in Buffalo again, would love to be going to all these games! Last home games i went to was at the Aud!! LOL But i have seen them in LA, SJ, Van, Tor, MTL, Chi, StL, Phi, NJ, and Wsh. Funny thay i am close but have never been to the Island and MSG.

Ah man I want a win so bad...been far too much negativity on here with two loses in a row...like it when they win and everybody is happy. I am happy with this season and how the team is playing, and more importantly the future! Clearly they are on the right path and it wil take time but they sure have come a long way in a short amount of time! heck last year I could not hardly watch at times but this year win or lose they are entertaining and right there with the other teams. Clearly their average age is far below most other teams and it shows of course but at least we don't have  to endure Jack's pathetic temper tantrums.   

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

The stars lose a lot of games for a first place team

I have not liked Greenway so far, still very early 

He's certainly more of a "concept of" right now, but I'll be judging him more on a next-year basis.

A lot of inertia for him and Donnie to shake off there.

25 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

The stars lose a lot of games for a first place team

I have not liked Greenway so far, still very early 

I thought he looked pretty good versus Edmonton, but meh versus the Islanders. To be fair though, the whole team looked bad on Tuesday. 

28 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

I am BEGGING Donny Meatballs to please do the right thing and scratch VO.  

Do not understand it.  

From that Twitter thread, a few suggestions: A) VO has nudies of Mrs. Meatball, B) VO is on the PP, and C) VO is being given a chance to pad stats so they get the best return over the summer.

I think all are likely to be true.

Not sure I like Greenway on the top line. Maybe he gives TNT & Skinner more room to dance. He doesn’t look to have the speed to keep up with them.

Maybe the strategy is to have him crash the net and create enough chaos for the others to find holes or clean up rebounds.

Mule and Stillman add some much needed physicality. Bryson will not be missed.

Let’s go Buffalo!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.