Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

When I played hockey in my younger days, there were a few years when I used an Easton Stick.

Unreal how they almost lost to this guy. How does this team look so good against great teams, but always seem to ***** the bed against whale turds?

Edited by Claude Balls
  • Haha (+1) 1

The W was much harder than expected. 

Chargers played with pride despite all their internal upheaval.  The Bills won on the road despite losing the turnovers 3-0.  A rarity to win under those circumstances. 

I hate the way this team plans travel. The got to LA yesterday. Played sleepy today. Sure it was a short week but this was shades  of London.  They need a full day just to acclimated.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

On 11/27/2023 at 1:40 PM, Gatorman0519 said:

I said we would be 9-8 and miss the playoffs this year and I got flamed.  I knew the coaching had reached its limit and we were due for a down year. If you think this is bad, we are going to be roughly $30 million over the cap and Josh's cap hit more than doubles.  Next year we will be lucky to be .500 as we are going to have to have a clean up the cap space year. The only hope I have is we get an elite offensive minded coach (maybe McVey will leave LA?), use the next two draft picks to reload (especially at WR), and we can make a run on the back half of JA's prime in two years. 

Looking like a good call.  People just don't appreciate genius.  

6 hours ago, Pimlach said:

The W was much harder than expected. 

Chargers played with pride despite all their internal upheaval.  The Bills won on the road despite losing the turnovers 3-0.  A rarity to win under those circumstances. 

I hate the way this team plans travel. The got to LA yesterday. Played sleepy today. Sure it was a short week but this was shades  of London.  They need a full day just to acclimated.  

New coach, players playing for pride, Bills mistakes. That is what kept the Chargers in the game, but it was primarily Bills mistakes that allowed them to hang around. Penalties and turnovers. Glad we got the W though.

So who are we rooting for in Sunday's games?

3 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

It's a huge win.  That's the bottom line.

No one should care how it happened or how they looked in winning.

The Bills needed to win and they did.  End of story.

Yup. At this time of year every win is tough. No game is "easy" regardless of opponent or circumstances

3 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

It's a huge win.  That's the bottom line.

No one should care how it happened or how they looked in winning.

The Bills needed to win and they did.  End of story.

Yup. At this time of year every win is tough. No game is "easy" regardless of opponent or circumstances

• Like (+1) 2