Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

3 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

Bradley Chubb tore his ACL and is gone for season. Howard exited the game and didn’t return. Waddle banged up. Dolphins banged up heading into the final week.

It never matters against Buffalo 

• Agree 1

On 12/31/2023 at 2:25 PM, JujuFish said:

I know the Pats have a good defense

Man, do they ever. I know it's been fun to dunk on them because, well, they're the Patriots. But that team that the Bills played on Sunday is far from a bad NFL team. Their defense, for one, is a fooking problem. That's a nasty unit.

Onward!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 1/2/2024 at 9:44 AM, That Aud Smell said:

Man, do they ever. I know it's been fun to dunk on them because, well, they're the Patriots. But that team that the Bills played on Sunday is far from a bad NFL team. Their defense, for one, is a fooking problem. That's a nasty unit.

Onward!

Bills have played against 4 top 10 defenses in the last six games.  The only two teams not in the top ten were the Eagles and the Chargers.

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

Sis.  Boom.  Baah.

2 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Another one Doohickie won't get.

Y'all oughta make like Dennis Miller and eschew obfuscation.

(1000 internet points if you can provide Miller's rejoinder on MNF to the fan's sign that displayed that message.)

8 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

(1000 internet points if you can provide Miller's rejoinder on MNF to the fan's sign that displayed that message.)

“Eschew you, pal.”

31 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Look up "Johnny Carson sis boom bah" in the web browser of your choice or go to YouTube and search for "sis boom bah carnac".  If you can, find the 6:53 version that is the entire skit for context.  Seriously, it is worth you time.

Addendum: in 8th grade, I went out as Carnac the Magnificent on Halloween. Come to think of it, in 9th grade, I went out as John Belushi's samurai, complete with gi and sabre.

Edited by Marvin
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

It's our 1st playoff game of the postseason, IMO. I doubt they get help from Pittsburgh and Jacksonville prior.

They set up this situation by blowing multiple games earlier this season. Still a team that spends half of every game fighting themselves and not playing the opponent. Penalties, turnovers and poor execution pop up too often. All teams have injuries. 

Love Josh and his guts but he cannot press this game. Which D will show up ? 

Rooting for a composed Bills team to defeat those guys wearing ugly teal jerseys. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Night Train said:

I doubt they get help from Pittsburgh and Jacksonville prior.

I'll be surprised if Pittsburgh wins. That's a division rivalry and Baltimore trounced them in 2019, the last time they clinched #1 and sat Lamar.

2 hours ago, Night Train said:

It's our 1st playoff game of the postseason, IMO. I doubt they get help from Pittsburgh and Jacksonville prior.

They set up this situation by blowing multiple games earlier this season. Still a team that spends half of every game fighting themselves and not playing the opponent. Penalties, turnovers and poor execution pop up too often. All teams have injuries. 

Love Josh and his guts but he cannot press this game. Which D will show up ? 

Rooting for a composed Bills team to defeat those guys wearing ugly teal jerseys. 

Agree entirely except to say the Bills have been in playoff mode since they sat at 5-5 after the Denver loss and everybody and their mothers wrote them off as done for the year. The Miami game is their 7th playoff game since, imo.

• Thanks (+1) 3

1 hour ago, JujuFish said:

I'll be surprised if Pittsburgh wins. That's a division rivalry and Baltimore trounced them in 2019, the last time they clinched #1 and sat Lamar.

True but they also are starting Mason Rudolph.  While he may not be Payton Manning, he’s mostly an unknown.  As compared to Kenny Pickett, who just plain sucks. 

21 minutes ago, inkman said:

True but they also are starting Mason Rudolph.  While he may not be Payton Manning, he’s mostly an unknown.  As compared to Kenny Pickett, who just plain sucks. 

Myles Garrett is well acquainted.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1