Golden Knights at Sabres 11-10-22 7PM

North Buffalo

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Going to have to figure out how to stop with these dumb turnovers leading to odd man rushes. 

Is one thing to be offensively minded, it's another thing to be careless in the offensive zone leading to odd man rushes in transition.

Can Granato get this team to play from the net out?  Does he even want to?

1 minute ago, jad1 said:

Can Granato get this team to play from the net out?  Does he even want to?

I am guessing that this is still a development year and that he will not push defence too much until next season.

3 minutes ago, Cheektorado said:

Horrible the way the game went.  Too many posts hit and some cheap goal against.

You have to say one thing, the kids keep playing hard no matter what.  

I agree we usually play hard. But I’m getting the impression that Granato and the players are confusing effort with results. This team is several good players away from simply contending with good teams on a consistent basis, let alone for a cup. I like DG, but I weary of his platitudes.

• Like (+1) 1

It’s early in a long season… Adams needs to do his job… Put a package together… Get a veteran RH Defender with a TakeNoCrap attitude from a winning program… who can help the team and our young defenseman

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Believer said:

Eichel is a world-class Ass Hat

He is a first class masshole of the highest order, but I can’t blame him for tonight. It’s too bad somebody didn’t punch the Smolinski smug off his face on his first goal though. His second goal was a legit play. The others, meh; routine plays made by routine players every night, especially the lucky assist. Tage is better. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.