Golden Knights at Sabres 11-10-22 7PM

North Buffalo

30 minutes ago, Weave said:

Laziest. GDT. Ever.

The Tim Murray draft pick announcement of game day threads.

Grumpy old man... coming from a grump old man... didnt see you steppin up....

Just now, North Buffalo said:

Grumpy old man... coming from a grump old man... didnt see you steppin up....

PS Im cookin bacon and eggs while gettin my youngest off to school... called multi taskin...

• spndnchz changed the title to Golden Kights at Sabres 11-10-22 7PM
19 minutes ago, spndnchz said:

ESPN+ and Hulu

I gotta say, Hulu has been excellent with ESPN+.  I’m not sure if it’s just 2022 availability but I was able to watch all Cuse preseason games and their first non conference game without flaw.  It was always a massive roll of the dice in previous years.  For $14 a month, if you are a fan of college basketball, it’s a steal.  There are 20+ games a night.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Let's go, Buffalo!

Tall order here with Vegas. I saw on the Twitter - so it must be true - that they're "#1" in someone's league wide power rankings.

I'll be in the arena for this one -  sitting in corporate seats - encouraging Chet and Muffy to rattle their jewelry.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, That Aud Smell said:

Let's go, Buffalo!

Tall order here with Vegas. I saw on the Twitter - so it must be true - that they're "#1" in someone's league wide power rankings.

I'll be in the arena for this one -  sitting in corporate seats - encouraging Chet and Muffy to rattle their jewelry.

Corporate seats or the dreaded suite?

I won’t be watching live tonight.  My son is playing basketball in a new Unified Sports League which pairs high school kids with and without intellectual disabilities on the court together.  So proud of our school district for their efforts on social inclusion.  

Doubtful this one lives up to the last meeting, with Eakins classic trolling of Jack in the faceoff circle, but one can hope.  

Melodramatic Whodunnit. 

2 hours ago, Weave said:

I’m just here for the shenanigans.

Super Troopers Shut Up GIF by Searchlight Pictures

57 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

I won’t be watching live tonight.  My son is playing basketball in a new Unified Sports League which pairs high school kids with and without intellectual disabilities on the court together.  So proud of our school district for their efforts on social inclusion.  

Doubtful this one lives up to the last meeting, with Eakins classic trolling of Jack in the faceoff circle, but one can hope.  

Melodramatic Whodunnit. 

We have a unified team in our district.  it gets a lot of attention for all the right reasons. I am so glad you have one.  Our HS hockey team for years has been involved with a local skating club that works with kids with special needs. The kids work hard and put on a skating show at the end of each year and it's incredibly rewarding for all involved.  I've also been involved with Little League Challenger programs and even visited fields made especially for that purpose.  It is some of the most uplifting work that can be done. The personalities these kids have despite dealing with so much is amazing and really broadens ones mind to how to approach life on a day to day basis.

As far as the game.. I'll be watching and hopefully I watch to the end.. unlike against the Coyotes where my sanity safety valve reached its limit and forced me to do something else.. anything else, but watch the game.

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, inkman said:

I gotta say, Hulu has been excellent with ESPN+.  I’m not sure if it’s just 2022 availability but I was able to watch all Cuse preseason games and their first non conference game without flaw.  It was always a massive roll of the dice in previous years.  For $14 a month, if you are a fan of college basketball, it’s a steal.  There are 20+ games a night.  

Did you get the Disney+ package with Hulu and ESPN+ bundled?

19 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Did you get the Disney+ package with Hulu and ESPN+ bundled?

I have the bundle..... love it. My issue is i am in the Devils, Isles and Rags area (just barely) so i cannot watch as xfinity and MSG are warring so not able to watch if we play any of those teams

Must Win game and I really mean that.  We have got to get off of this losing streak.  This team has to stay in contention, and they have to make the fans happy.    

I will be watching, and I promise to represent the baby boom generation as best as I could by not booing the poor misunderstood superstar.  I will call upon skills learned in my Boy Scout, my Alter Boy, my Paper Boy, and my bomb shelter training, to be very good tonight.  I will be square and obey the laws of the pack.  I swear this on my stack of Beatles records.  I will be sure to feel empathy for his struggles, and I will make sure to marvel at his extreme skills.  

I feel that Eichel gets on the score sheet several times tonight and we lose a close one.  I want to be wrong about this.  

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.