Golden Knights at Sabres 11-10-22 7PM

North Buffalo

Just now, pastajoe said:

Every team could do better than their third pair. The issue is what’s the cost. And I doubt Adams would be willing to do it.

The point remains. Bryson and Joker are not optimal. Could be worse, as we’ve been seeing for weeks now.

Just now, Second Line Center said:

Stop.  

The injuries on D (both teams) are killing us

They’ll be fine when we get those pieces back 

On the Bills, yes, they will be fine even though it's probably a loss on Sunday. These guys, come on, it's the same exact result as last year

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • dislike 1

1 minute ago, caseydean said:

time to lower expectations

I’m pissed.  You just get the feeling that this team is better than what the scoreboard reflects but all of these deflections leading to goals are not an accident at this point.  

aaaaand Eichel makes it 5-2

A lot of good flipping the bird did.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GoPre said:

Next time the Sabres start a season hot I’m waiting until at least game 15 before getting excited.  
It’s a wash.rinse.repeat.  Sabres won’t make the playoffs this season.  The drought continues…. 

I legit believe this team is better, but I cannot fault you for how you feel. Even if the team is better, on hot start that falls apart is one thing, 2 is another, but what are we up to?  4 in 5 seasons?  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.