Golden Knights at Sabres 11-10-22 7PM

North Buffalo

4 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Commentators tried real hard to get a soundbite from Jack in the interview, didn't bite. complemented a young sabres team

It was a good interview by Jack. Butch Cassidy may have told him to not be an ass clown this time. He doesn't put up with that crap from his players.

Edited by Claude Balls
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Somebody tell Adams his depth on defense is horse****

You get what you pay for.

Good for Jack… can we put the Jack thing to bed for good? Can we? I’m sick of it.

Can we  build a team that can win?

How long do we have to wait to get a freaking goalie? And a few more competent players? Can we make the freaking playoffs before I die?

Edited by KC Scouts
  • Like (+1) 3

Can we ever catch a break, ever? We play hard, doesn’t matter. We draw what should be a penalty, no calls. We shoot and it hits the post or crossbar or miraculous gains sentience and walks off the ice with a top hat singing Ragtime Gal. 

Other team, shoots a puck and it will literally heat seek to the back of our net regardless of circumstances. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, KC Scouts said:

Good for Jack… can we put the Jack to bed for good? Can we? I’m sick of it.

How long do we have to wait to get a freaking goalie? And a few more competent players? Can we make the freaking playoffs before I die?

3 years until they get to playoffs, Toronto, Florida, Tampa, Carolina, Rangers and Boston are going nowhere. It also looks like the other rebuilding teams in the East have passed them as well - Detroit, NJ and not sure about the Islanders.

1 minute ago, KC Scouts said:

Good for Jack… can we put the Jack thing to bed for good? Can we? I’m sick of it.

Agreed. Would love to see at least two good to great goalies actually wearing Sabres jerseys. Way too much to ask.  Seems like Adams has the best job in sports. Pegulas are happy with a slowwwww build. The urgency to actually win isn’t there. Adams knows this and will be safe for years. 

Just now, thewookie1 said:

I’m completely at a loss of what we are supposed to do seeing as almost any possible vet will underachieve or implode upon acquisition and any mediocre player we move will simply explode. 

Yeah it’s frustrating. Honestly it looks like the way Adams is building it might be 3-4 years to think playoffs at this rate. I guess at some point continual top 10 picks should eventually pay dividends. The progress we see is wayyyy too slow imo. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I am guessing that this is still a development year and that he will not push defence too much until next season.

You said that last year! Well, someone did.

7 minutes ago, Thorny said:

worst part is that it's somehow a 4 game losing streak. that seemed unthinkable a week ago after the 7-3 start 

Narrator: It was thinkable.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CallawaySabres said:

3 years until they get to playoffs, Toronto, Florida, Tampa, Carolina, Rangers and Boston are going nowhere. It also looks like the other rebuilding teams in the East have passed them as well - Detroit, NJ and not sure about the Islanders.

Detroit has a hot goalie but hasn’t been great and the Isles aren’t considered a rebuilding team.

It’s just so frustrating, we can’t break through to the other side….still

How long? Huh? How much more? How many seasons do we wait and waste?

I am more worried about the 4 game losing streak, its a long season but it feels like it’s going down the toilet right now and by the time those two D men get back it will be too late

Edited by KC Scouts
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Claude Balls said:

I guess we can't expect much when you have a first time GM, first time head coach amd basically a first time NHL starting goalie who's been a career backup. This organization is completely dysfunctional.

Well besides Husso, what goalie has actually done well this far? Campbell has looked atrocious and Kuemper is well Kuemper.

Just now, KC Scouts said:

It’s just so frustrating, we can’t get break through to the other side….still

How long? Huh? How much more? How many seasons do we wait and waste?

I am more worried about the 4 game losing streak, its a long season but it feels like it’s going down the toilet right now and by the time those two X-men get back it will be too late

This team is going nowhere this year. Our best hope is some rookie does well and we get to 85 points. Big deal. FO is not that urgent to win. Just reality. And That’s why nobody goes to the games. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, thewookie1 said:

Well besides Husso, what goalie has actually done well this far? Campbell has looked atrocious and Kuemper is well Kuemper.

We haven't had a competent goalie since I can't remember when. Maybe Ullmark woulda been ok, but he was smart and got the ***** outta town asap.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.