Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

52 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

1 revenge game down, 1 to go. Go Bills.

1 to go?  There are many to go.  The Fins, obviously.  The Bears, for making my sister cry on her birthday about 15 years ago.  The Bengals, for 1988.  The Patriots, because ***** them.

Every Bills game is a revenge game.  You could invent a hypothetical expansion team and I'll find a way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

Really ? Lol ok then maybe the HD is  Crystal clear but Allen can't see s***

Hahahaha you’re making sounds like it was a blizzard. I’m not even questioning Josh’s accuracy. Matter of fact he hit his receivers they just couldn’t catch it. 

did the weather changes when the Jets had the ball?  The jets seemed to have made catches

Edited by Sidc3000

22 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Happy to see the Bills get the W.

Not pretty, this offense is not built for winter games at home.   Josh Allen was great again but no running game again.  

Defense was also excellent overall.  

The offencive line must be a priority this off-season. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Not pretty, this offense is not built for winter games at home.   Josh Allen was great again but no running game again.  

I’m definitely happy to see a win. As I was saying to a buddy, this is going to come down to what defense flinches. The Bills O-line could not handle the Jets D-line whatsoever in the first half. 

i don’t agree with the offense is not built for winter weather. In the second half, as the snow got heavier the offense got better. If what you said was a thing, shouldn’t the offense get worse as the snow got heavier? 

2 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

If the Chargers can beat Miami, I think we can clinch the division by beating the Fish next week.

Not quite. Miami would hold the tiebreaker with a better divisional record should they end up tied (Buffalo would have to lose to the Patriots).

22 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

The Jets D is for real. The Bills have plenty to clean up, but I’ll take it. 

This the thing people seem to be missing.  The Jets D is ranked higher than the Bills D.  They are quite legit.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, JujuFish said:

Not quite. Miami would hold the tiebreaker with a better divisional record should they end up tied (Buffalo would have to lose to the Patriots).

And the Patriots have an outside chance to win the division if they win their last five and Buffalo loses their last three.  Both scenarios  are unlikely.  More probable than not that the Pats lose at least 3 of those 5.  

14 hours ago, Sidc3000 said:

I’m definitely happy to see a win. As I was saying to a buddy, this is going to come down to what defense flinches. The Bills O-line could not handle the Jets D-line whatsoever in the first half. 

i don’t agree with the offense is not built for winter weather. In the second half, as the snow got heavier the offense got better. If what you said was a thing, shouldn’t the offense get worse as the snow got heavier? 

Rain, snow, wind - all of it hurts the passing game.  We don't have a consistent run game aside form Allen.

The offense had two chances to run the clock down and preserve the game in the 4th Q, and they could not even muster a first down.  They had ZERO first downs in the second half.  ZERO.  

Just now, Pimlach said:

Rain, snow, wind - all of it hurts the passing game.  We don't have a consistent run game aside form Allen.

The offense had two chances to run the clock down and preserve the game in the 4th Q, and they could not even muster a first down.  They had ZERO first downs in the second half.  ZERO.  

And to think, for a late 1st rd pick we could have gotten McCaffery from the panthers, who by all accounts is a dual running and receiving threat out of the backfield. Watched him the last 2 San Fran games, his O line doesn't always open the the lanes, so his running skills create the play more often than anything we have in the current backfield. I was hopeful we'd snag him.

15 hours ago, Pimlach said:

berlin dub GIF by Hertha BSC

6 minutes ago, inkman said:

This fanbase is incorrigible.  Every call on the post game is a complaint. Can we just enjoy a win?  Miserable pricks. 

I keep getting closer and closer to leaving social media and all that entails. I get the frustration of Sabres fan but the freakin Bills are 10-3 which is amazing considering their coaches and players all suck.

Just so we are clear, I have no “delusions of grandeur.” I don’t think my departure will cause a huge outcry. It may, however, be greatly appreciated by the people who have to deal with my mood swings or those employees that I may have threatened to relocate to Utica.

4 minutes ago, tom webster said:

I keep getting closer and closer to leaving social media and all that entails. I get the frustration of Sabres fan but the freakin Bills are 10-3 which is amazing considering their coaches and players all suck.

Just so we are clear, I have no “delusions of grandeur.” I don’t think my departure will cause a huge outcry. It may, however, be greatly appreciated by the people who have to deal with my mood swings or those employees that I may have threatened to relocate to Utica.

I clicked on the Bills Facebook post with the final score today, and it completely validated why I read zero football-related media outside this thread. However, my entire spectator sports consumption is this board and watching Sabres and Bills highlights on Youtube, so I'm an outlier.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

That is the exact situation I'm talking about. If the Bills win next week and still end up tied, Miami takes the division.

Not sure that is true... Bills are 1-2, Fish 2-2 Bills beat Fish they are 3-2 and fish 2-3... all Bills need to do is beat the Patsies 1 more time... that being said Bills final four games fish, Bears, Bungles and Patsies... if the Bills beats the fish they'd have to go 0-3 in their final 3 to even be tied.

Edited by North Buffalo

18 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Not sure that is true... Bills are 1-2, Fish 2-2 Bills beat Fish they are 3-2 and fish 2-3... all Bills need to do is beat the Patsies 1 more time... that being said Bills final four games fish, Bears, Bungles and Patsies... if the Bills beats the fish they'd have to go 0-3 in their final 3 to even be tied.

I think that’s the point. Beating Miami next week makes it 99.9999% sure the bills win the division but it would still take one more Buffalo win or Miami loss to guarantee it.

49 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

That is the exact situation I'm talking about. If the Bills win next week and still end up tied, Miami takes the division.

26 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Yep, thats correct, even with a win if they both end up 11-6 then Miami takes the division. However, even playing out the absolute worst case scenario for the Bills as far as I can figure it, they still make the playoffs, and would play Miami in the first round in Miami, which might actually be a good thing for this team lol

Link to that scenario

Edited by sabills

1 hour ago, Pimlach said:

It had nothing to with they were playing the #3 defense? The one that, in two games, sacked Josh 7 times? I was listening to Sal Capaccio this morning in Howard & Jeremy and he felt that the weather didn’t play much of a roll. He said it was steady snow but rhere was virtually no wind. 

if the weather was that bad why did the Jets have 100 yards more in passing than the Bills? 

THE bills are almost totally one dimensional and that is a big problem. Thw run game is getting better but against the Jets D that was going to be impossible. 

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Sidc3000 said:

HE bills are almost totally one dimensional and that is a big problem. Thw run game is getting better but against the Jets D that was going to be impossible. 

Its not only that they're one dimensional, its that they really only have two good+ players on offense in Allen and Diggs. Everyone else is replacement level or worse. They have two threats: Allen running and Allen passing to Diggs. The failure to add to the WR position or get another TE who's actually a passing concern this offseason/trade deadline is a big issue.

• Like (+1) 1