NHL Playoffs 2022 - Rnd 1

SwampD

11 hours ago, Broken Ankles said:

He can go straight to hell.   ***** the station for adding a no talent ***** like him to their broadcast team.   It’s not funny, it’s not a schtick, it’s pathetic.  Bissionette makes Kevin Bieksa look like Kelly Hrudey.  

I noticed he was missing from the broadcast last night. Wonder if he got a timeout. He was way over the top with his homerism. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, French Collection said:

Leafs spanked by Lightning.

Nylander is the guy I dislike the most on the Leafs. He plays soft, stays on the perimeter and wants to make the pretty dangles without messing up his hair. He is not built for the playoffs. He is, however, 6’0 202 lbs.

This clip from last night shows how he treats the corners like a cobra.

Wow!  That is terrible.  

5 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Wow!  That is terrible.  

Not disagreeing, but it happens multiple times every game and most players are guilty from time to time.

It becomes an issue when it happens too often with the same player.

1 hour ago, Porous Five Hole said:

The Leafs v Lightning series is the most interesting game five for me.  The betting market is favoring Toronto (I don’t bet on sports), but I have a hard time agreeing with that. Hard to bet against Vasilevskiy.  

And Campbell looked totally out of his depth last time out.  Which team is more likely to keep the other to 3 or less.  I say Tampa.

If I had to put the money on the table right now Tampa +105 and over 6.5 at -165 look like the plays.

Edited by Contempt

10 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

I noticed he was missing from the broadcast last night. Wonder if he got a timeout. He was way over the top with his homerism. 

2 hours ago, Contempt said:

When you hire an idiot, expect an idiot to show up to work.

If he indeed was given a timeout (which I highly doubt), I'm guessing it was for his criticism of the officiating in the Boston/Carolina game the night before. He was brutal (and wonderfully refreshing, even though even I thought he over the top and wrong 😂). It was still nice to hear an on air talent saying it.

Does anyone care about this Penguins/Rangers series other than the two fanbases? My heart rate doesn't go up even one beat per minute when it is on.

59 minutes ago, SwampD said:

If he indeed was given a timeout (which I highly doubt), I'm guessing it was for his criticism of the officiating in the Boston/Carolina game the night before. He was brutal (and wonderfully refreshing, even though even I thought he over the top and wrong 😂). It was still nice to hear an on air talent saying it.

Does anyone care about this Penguins/Rangers series other than the two fanbases? My heart rate doesn't go up even one beat per minute when it is on.

I think it’s actually the best series going on. Both teams hate each other, Crosby is still incredible to watch and the goaltending stories are amazing. What is there not to like?

Caps leading Panthers 2-1 with less than 5 minutes.  Florida power play non-existent in this series.  If the Caps prevail, they go up 3-1 in the series.  Could this lead to an unexpectedly better draft pick?

Update....Reinhart ties it up with their goalie pulled.

Edited by Carmel Corn

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.