2022-2023 Buffalo Bills Thread

Brawndo

4 hours ago, Norcal said:

The next AB. I'm going on record now that he will flame out spectacularly. 

Greedy ***** wanted off a super team because he wanted a couple million more. 

I don't want that kind of ***** on my team.

Wrong

Diggs  Likely only has 2-3 years left of elite play  You have a very small window with him and Miller 

5 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

If your Buffalo Bills don't win the Super Bowl  This year you never will.

Also i believe hill did something  And the chiefs Got rid of him fast before it brakes

did we upgrade the coaching staff?

26 minutes ago, inkman said:

Can’t wait to “do” weed tonight 

200.gif

1 minute ago, inkman said:

I didn’t. Ate a delta 8 gummie about an hour ago 

The last tIme I stopped in they gave me a complementary almond weed bar. I haven’t eaten it yet. Just don’t have the time to be proper about it.

19 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

That's How it is when you pay a quarterback big money.

Tough decisions coming ahead Most likely resulting in another diggs trade 

I agree with you. I wish Diggs had 5 more years here, but honestly it might not be a good idea to extend him and pay him elite money until he is in his early 30s.  Cycling good talented young guys in and out might be the way to go.

2 hours ago, mjd1001 said:

I agree with you. I wish Diggs had 5 more years here, but honestly it might not be a good idea to extend him and pay him elite money until he is in his early 30s.  Cycling good talented young guys in and out might be the way to go.

I agree that he doesn't have 5 more peak years yet, but he's probably got a few left at an elite level, and he's one of the guys who is the heart and soul of the team.  They need to keep him.

I think they will probably give him a contract structured similarly to Von Miller's -- i.e. a ton of guaranteed money, but no real cap damage if they move on after 3 years.

He turns 29 at the end of November -- so a 3-year commitment would be his age 29, 30 and 31 seasons.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, LGR4GM said:

I worry about the Bills offensive line. It isn't that good and that caused havoc during the first half of the season. 

Losing Bates would be a low-key big event this offseason. Saffold has his warts and they have nobody to trust with the protection of their 250mil QB behind him at G. 

• Like (+1) 1