2022-2023 Buffalo Bills Thread

Brawndo

8 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Watson to the Browns. It’s going to be even more difficult to win the AFC. 

Let the AFCN and AFCW eat themselves alive.  Bills float to the top, only have to face two of these teams after they limp out of the wild card round

Edited by Randall Flagg
  • Like (+1) 3

On 3/18/2022 at 4:29 AM, LGR4GM said:

Why can't McKenzie do what Beasley did? He's faster and just as shifty. In the only game where they actually used Isiah he was phenomenal. 

I guess we cant rule it out. He hasnt completely been given a chance. -But I think Beasley talent is like edelman talent. It makes all the other WRs better.

We shall see.   

Losing out on McKissic was a bummer. This signing feels like Matt Breida 2.0. Wasn't Duke essentially out of the league a little while ago (having been cut by the Texans, of all teams) before catching on with Miami and having that one big game?

I do want to shout out one thing about Duke Johnson: A couple years ago, a member of my ~20 year-old fantasy football league, who had pissed off and even offended most of the league with some bullsh1t antics the prior season (note: this guy's a newcomer to this league), intended to choose David Johnson with his first round pick. This was after the Cardinals had dealt David Johnson to the Texans for Deandre Hopkins. Setting aside the dubious choice to take David Johnson that high (that year), the story here is that this FFB manager chose Duke Johnson instead of David Johnson. He then started typing furiously in the online draft's chat (and texting to phones) to stop the draft, unwind the pick, etc. For reasons that remain a mystery, the 3 members of the league who had League Manager powers did not timely receive his pleas -- such a shame. 😏

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, inkman said:

They could really use a 3rd down back. It’s not a necessity but they could use an upgrade in that capacity. 

Yeah I agree. I'd like to see them get a speedy RB in the draft. Someone who can break it from anywhere on the field. 

I feel like it would make the offense that much more dangerous.